Video: YK Osiris forcefully kissing Sukihana in 4K, looking at a sexual assault charge UPDATE: Suki releases statement forgiving YK

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He hangs around Drake too much not to have access to a good publicist. Someone definitely wrote that up and offered the woman some money already

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Lil Duval's the same unscrupulous fakkit who conspired with T.I. to assassinate Shawty What My Name Is' character and get him out of the paint...
I don't know who the other person is, but i don't care how much of degenerate a person is. If you see a woman in a sexual assault/harassment situation you should intervene even if it's only verbally. If you choose to do nothing, you might as well have joined that nikka

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who that is, but i don't care how much of degenerate a person is. If you see a woman in a sexual assault/harassment situation you should intervene even if it's only verbally. If you choose to do nothing, you might as well have joined that nikka

Thing is Lil Duval ain't shyt, has never been shyt and won't ever be shyt.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
What??

I thought it was way worse than this

Now she talking about I'm scared to speak up?

Bruh I'm done

Edit: didn't see him grabbing her face, all I saw was a kiss on the cheek

Yeah he big trippin

:scusthov:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't know who the other person is, but i don't care how much of degenerate a person is. If you see a woman in a sexual assault/harassment situation you should intervene even if it's only verbally. If you choose to do nothing, you might as well have joined that nikka
Agreed until the bolded. You're just a bytch ass nikka to me, can't go that far.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
travoltakiss3A.jpg