Video: YK Osiris forcefully kissing Sukihana in 4K, looking at a sexual assault charge UPDATE: Suki releases statement forgiving YK

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I edited my original post to mention something about the bolded in that perhaps because the cameras were on and it being the entertainment business dude was trying to do something with everyone watching and go for a moment with her.

I'm also thinking he was also feeling himself a little because she gassed him up right before.

At the end of the day dude just overplayed a little too hard and she should choose her words a little more wisely, no more, no less imo.

Definitely agree, not as big a deal but I already know this shyt going to blow up :snoop:
He thought he was Drake
She was talking to him like someone's sexy aunt who not going to let you hit

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Biggest thing I hate is all the man haters saying it was Duval and Marcos job to do something

If she was getting her ass beat, yes

But she could have slapped that dude away or yelled at him

But it's 2023, we free from gender roles now, and men ain't shyt, but they should be your defenders at your beck and call, even if you don't call, and not expect anything for it?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Times are changing fellas. Yea shes a dusty tramp, and all, but once social media makes their own narrative, she will be doing crocodile tears. You cant move like this is the 90s. Women can weaponize shyt quickly thanks to social media. Just keep your hands to yourself and let these women be harlots in peace

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Bruh must be consistently sniffing some of the purest cocaine in the northern hemisphere

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Damn Sukihana really got these creep ass dudes constantly overstepping boundaries at her. I get she promotes this extremely oversexualized image of herself, but that doesn't give you the right to violate her like that.

No thanks it’s her fault she promotes herself as a hooker now she wants no smoke when dudes run up on her :camby:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Hasnt trey songz had like 10 accusations of sexual misconduct?

I'm pretty sure trey got hemmed up for the very same shyt by keke palmer, they been shyttin on trey for a min
Trey Songz has had multiple rape/assault/intimidation claims against him and it seems like nothing ever actually comes of it. I have to assume he has very good lawyers or something.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Trey Songz has had multiple rape/assault/intimidation claims against him and it seems like nothing ever actually comes of it. I have to assume he has very good lawyers or something.

Nothing is come of it legally but I def think all the accusations and behavior has impacted his career negatively

Seems like it’s been quiet out here musically for him since the accusations started piling up

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That homo ass nikka had no business putting them filthy charred paws on her. He outta line and outta pocket and he needs to go to jail.
Ion care how much dikk a woman sucks. Ion care how much p*ssy a man eats in a day. Nobody got a right to your body without permission. Ain't no other side. Keep your hands to yourself.

There is always that one poster that gotta defend these harlots :russell:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Or the women just want money after doing the act

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Suki has display predatory behavior herself. Like twerking on a 10 year old. fukk this bytch.

Nah they ain’t gonna call that out. I’m reading the comments a lot of onlyfans and femenist are defending her Cavour the twerking thing.