Video: YK Osiris forcefully kissing Sukihana in 4K, looking at a sexual assault charge UPDATE: Suki releases statement forgiving YK

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
smh first off this the same chick who was video tapped twerking on a child in her music video.

Secondly she invited him to push things further by saying she will turn his ass out. She shouldn't be flirting with him if she ain't tryna go all the way. She sending mixed signals which is what happened here, he took her flirting the wrong way.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Wait hold up…this is what folks are upset about? :snoop:

I’m outta here thought this was some news let me go back to checking for aliens
No. Watcth the video in the OP. This was before the kiss

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
smh first off this the same chick who was video tapped twerking on a child in her music video.

Secondly she invited him to push things further by saying she will turn his ass out. She shouldn't be flirting with him if she ain't tryna go all the way. She sending mixed signals which is what happened here, he took her flirting the wrong way.
When she say that?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For those who never heard of yk. This one his most famous songs

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There's blame to go around for both of them.

Dude should have read her when she basically pulled back the first time.

However, she gassed him up singing to him first so of course he was feeling himself a little.

For all we know not only was he was gassed up, but the cameras were watching so maybe he was going for a moment.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

However, she gassed him up singing to him first so of course he was feeling himself a little.
Right she was flirting and singing to him and shyt like that and it seems he misread that. She was playing but maybe he took her a little serious. With that said she shouldn't have been singing and flirting about turning his ass out if she wasn't about that life for real lol.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

He shouldn't have done that dumb shyt on camera while they were working

Whole situation is stupid but not that big of a deal

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He shouldn't have done that dumb shyt on camera while they were working

Whole situation is stupid but not that big of a deL
I edited my original post to mention something about the bolded in that perhaps because the cameras were on and it being the entertainment business dude was trying to do something with everyone watching and go for a moment with her.

I'm also thinking he was also feeling himself a little because she gassed him up right before and again with the cameras watching dude may have been on that "Lemme show ya'll how it's done."

At the end of the day dude just overplayed a little too hard and she should choose her words a little more wisely, no more, no less imo.

Definitely agree, not as big a deal but I already know this shyt going to blow up :snoop: