Video: YK Osiris forcefully kissing Sukihana in 4K, looking at a sexual assault charge UPDATE: Suki releases statement forgiving YK

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

Like I fukkin said. Simp nikkas down 1,000.... Funny Marco and Lil Duval got all that backlash and disrespect for what?? fukkin lames. If I was there I might've been like chill bruh you wylin but some of y'all was acting like he deserved to be shot on sight for tryna kiss da bytch.

Salute to Suki for being real about the shyt and I still hope she get somebody to slap the shyt out dude

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Donโ€™t forget when she let a fan lick the crotch on top a Tahoe

Bro probably never got bytches before the music shyt and probably donโ€™t get no bytches like that even tho he semi famous (for owing nikkas lol)

I doubt he never got bytches, that nikka gives a fukk about nothing

He was definitely faded off something in that scenario

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
She only talking this "pro black woman" shyt because people started bringing up her twerking on a 10 year old in all the comment sections and the conversation was about to take a sharp turn. It's not because she cares about black men lol. Shorty is a pedophile and a disgusting piece of shyt. YK Osiris been a weirdo. Nothing new.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She only talking this "pro black woman" shyt because people started bringing up her twerking on a 10 year old in all the comment sections and the conversation was about to take a sharp turn. It's not because she cares about black men lol. Shorty is a pedophile and a disgusting piece of shyt. YK Osiris been a weirdo. Nothing new.
Her publicists were likw "you might want to chill bae"

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Nvm is see it's posted above.