Video: Pharrell Drink Champs Episode

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
10 min in and NORE already cutting off P. Na he better chill on the cutting off shyt for this episode for real

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Makes me respect Timberlake’s solo music even less.

Dude WAS just a packaged product with the absolute best production behind him.

Is he a talented performer? Sure he is. But many people act like he’s a top level combo of singing, dancing, acting...and even fukkin beatboxing.

Nah...

Timbo and Neptunes did the heavy lifting.

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Where in this 3 hour episode does he mention MJ wanting NORE-type beats instead of the justin timberlake shyt?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
10 min in and NORE already cutting off P. Na he better chill on the cutting off shyt for this episode for real
But I was glad that every time it happened, Pharrell would get right back to it and not lose his train of thought.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Why does everyone refuses to acknowledge that Pharrell was not a solo producer. He was part off a production team
Because his production discography and hits outside of the Neptunes are just as prolific as with The Neptunes

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because his production discography and hits outside of the Neptunes are just as prolific as with The Neptunes

No, they aren't actually. Pharrell as a solo producer never had a year like 2002 when he and Chad dominated music with songs like:

Hot In Herre
Pass The Courvoisier Pt. 2
Grindin
Nothing
U Don't Have To Call
Like I Love You

Yes, Pharrell had great run as a solo ARTIST. That tends to influence people to believe he was as big or bigger as a solo producer than he actually is. Outside of "Blurred Lines", "Happy", ( both were massive hits) and Kendrick's "Alright", he hasn't had anywhere near the run he experienced when he and Chad were a duo.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
No, they aren't actually. Pharrell as a solo producer never had a year like 2002 when he and Chad dominated music with songs like:

Hot In Herre
Pass The Courvoisier Pt. 2
Grindin
Nothing
U Don't Have To Call
Like I Love You

Yes, Pharrell had great run as a solo ARTIST. That tends to influence people to believe he was as big or bigger as a solo producer than he actually is. Outside of "Blurred Lines", "Happy", ( both were massive hits) and Kendrick's "Alright", he hasn't had anywhere near the run he experienced when he and Chad were a duo.
We not measuring on single years and prolific isn’t indicative of quality :yeshrug: