Video: Pharrell Drink Champs Episode

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah nobody but like idk people like Teddy Riley, Quincy Jones/MJ, or Prince can touch his hits/discog, definitely no one in the hip hop stratosphere

P could prolly go blow for blow with Elvis :wow:

Timbaland could match Pharrell definitely:

Aaliyah- One In A Million
Ginuwine- Pony
Aaliyah- Are You That Somebody
Ginuwine- So Anxious
Aaliyah- Try Again
Missy- Hot Boyz
Jay Z- Big Pimpin
Missy- Get Ur Freak On
Ludacris- Roll Out
Peter Pablo- Raise Up
Tweet- Oops
Justin Timberlake- Cry Me A River
Missy- Work It
Missy- Gossip Folks
Jay Z- Dirt Off Your Shoulders
Nelly Furtado- Promiscuous
Nelly Furtado- Say It Right
Justin Timberlake- SexyBack
Justin Timberlake- What Goes Around
Justin Timberlake- My Love
Timbaland- The Way I Are
One Republic- Apologize

^^^ 1996-2008 alone

Dr. Dre, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Babyface, and others would give Pharrell that work as well.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love for Pharrell to do more interviews man, I am glad he is doing this but I get the feeling I wont get the information and gems I want from Pharrell on this.

I mean does dude even drink alcohol? he about to be sipping some fresh lemon water being cut off half way through stories.

But anyway, I am happy about this.

What do you want to know?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Listening now.

So far - it's interesting. Nore has been pretty restrained about interrupting. too.

Janet recorded 'Slave 4 U' first but wasn't feeling it and let it go. :ld:

Nore being :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:when P mentioned the Phillipines in the intro from Superthug because his DJ was from there. :dead:

They're even getting into the Drake/Pusha beef. Pharrell breaking it down in terms of star signs :laff:

The Mike Jackson story :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Mike gave all the beats on 'Justified' the :camby:because he didn't think NORE would rhyme on them.

"Maaan, Michael don't want that shyt - he wants the shyt you're giving Noreaga. He wants the 'Superthug' and 'Oh No!' :birdman::ufdup::stopitslime:"

Mike :mj: on a Superthug remix though:banderas:

He made 'Frontin' for Prince originally, and Prince turned it down, so he basically did his best impression of him on it. :ohhh:....:mindblown:

The florist idea is genius. Can't believe they never thought of it before.

Last edited:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
taking me forever to get through this because everytime they mention a song....i go bump that bytch :wow:

need Pharell in a versuz asap....or fukk a versuz, just throw a celebration, bring artists out to perform neptunes joints

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Listening now.

So far - it's interesting. Nore has been pretty restrained about interrupting. too.

Janet recorded 'Slave 4 U' first but wasn't feeling it and let it go. :ld:

Nore being :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:when P mentioned the Phillipines in the intro from Superthug because his DJ was from there. :dead:

They're even getting into the Drake/Pusha beef. Pharrell breaking it down in terms of star signs :laff:

The Mike Jackson story :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Mike gave all the beats on 'Justified' the :camby:because he didn't think NORE would rhyme on them.

"Maaan, Michael don't want that shyt - he wants the shyt you're giving Noreaga. He wants the 'Superthug' and 'Oh No!' :birdman::ufdup::stopitslime:"

Mike :mj: on a Superthug remix though:banderas:

He made 'Frontin' for Prince originally, and Prince turned it down, so he basically did his best impression of him on it. :ohhh:....:mindblown:

The florist idea is genius. Can't believe they never thought of it before.
This was dope i could just image hearing B.I.G on T.O.N.Y after Nore mentioned it:banderas: