Video: Pharrell Drink Champs Episode

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Man someone really need to sit this fool Nore down and lecture him for an hour about cutting people off. Busta checked him but he's right back to it again, thank god P didn't lose his train of thought but cot damn nore fix up.
It be the liquor lol

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Nore gnna fukk around and get Pharrell some new law suits snitching on all those tracks he referenced :russ:

You can tell he was nervous
:mjlol:yeah...i was nervous my damn self...Nore snitchin like shyt

ive always wondered if rappers ever feel away about that "homage" shyt...only one I remember lawyering up because of it was 4tay when Drake "homaged" his whole verse

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
P wasn't lying:whoo:

Gucci's verses sounds like something he'd do too.

Anyone know what they were sipping on? Heard the name but I think it's spelled a fancy way lol.

Came back in this thread to post this.

When he mentioned the song I instantly hit Spotify, been playing it non stop for the last couple days

I feel like Malcom X I'm peepin through the blinds :wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Makes me respect Timberlake’s solo music even less.

Dude WAS just a packaged product with the absolute best production behind him.

Is he a talented performer? Sure he is. But many people act like he’s a top level combo of singing, dancing, acting...and even fukkin beatboxing.

Nah...
We’re on the same wavelength. Said this a million times.

I said it before, take away Timbo and the Neptunes and this clown would never have a solo career. Take away the filter from most IG models and they’re average at best.

Justin has had the best filters throughout his career.

edit: found my old post. It was in relation to Miley Cyrus stepping away from the “hood shyt”.

It’s not even hate. JT is an above average vocalist at best. The production carried his whole career.

Usher, Michael Jackson, Prince etc... take them out of their songs and they no longer have that spark. They have their signature sounds.

Replace JT with any decent vocalist and the songs would still be great in spite of JT. He doesn’t make the songs. The songs make him. No hate.

This 1000 times. If that isn’t proof he needs super producers to elevate his music, then I don’t know what else is.

I’m not a huge fan of Chris Brown but he can definitely dance better than JT, and his career has never been dependent on one or two producers like JT. He’s way more talented than JT overall.

Great artists can span different eras and collaborate with different producers, but still ultimately be their own artists. JT isn’t that. It’s no hate. It’s just facts.

JT heavily ripped off Michael Jackson for his debut album, from the hat, glove and music (who Neptunes originally made the songs for). Then he ripped off Prince on his second album. He is not original at all. There is no “JT” signature style.

Usher has it. Prince had it. R Kelly has it. Michael Jackson had it. JT’s sound is all Timbaland.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In terms of Justin Timberlake, I do not think of JT as an elite level talent. Talented, yes, but elite? No. That said, he's a bit more than Timbaland and The Neptunes giving him a sound and a style to run with. He came up with the lyrics on the first two albums and he even played on those. With 20/20 Experience is where it gets interesting because James Fauntleroy was writing on that album and it doesn't appear that JT really wasn't as hands on with that one or PT. 2. Justin's also done a bit of writing and producing for other artists. But yeah, like 95% of the success he's enjoyed as a solo artist is much to Timbaland and The Neptunes credit. More so Timbaland than The Neptunes. Out of every song he's released as a solo artist, he's had like four #1's and 11 Top 10 singles produced by Timbaland, 4 Top 20 singles produced by Timbaland. One Top 5 single produced by The Neptunes ("Rock Your Body), one Top 20 single ("Like I Love You") produced by The Neptunes, and one Top 40 ("Senorita") produced by The Neptunes. As a solo artist, he only has one single that was successful that wasn't produced by either The Neptunes or Timbaland, which was "Can't Stop The Feeling". It went #1, but it's his sole single that wasn't a Timbaland or Neptunes production to be successful.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
P wasn't lying:whoo:

Gucci's verses sounds like something he'd do too.

Anyone know what they were sipping on? Heard the name but I think it's spelled a fancy way lol.

They kept calling it purple rain but Pharrell said madd times that it’s available at a spot he co-owns in Miami called Swan. I checked their menu and saw no mention of it :patrice:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Guess TheColi Gs are busy gangstering around doing gangster stuff since no one said anything bad about P. snitching and calling the police.

Dj Efn laughing like he wouldn't be the one bragging about his photogenic memory, asking for a sketch artist on the scene :russ: