:russ::russ::russ: she done

0bc6a23fbbd714e637069bbede1eb7fb.gif

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm 100% sure you a faq. There's no way you been with a female before if you think they just let you walk away and end arguments at the drop of a dime. I had a bytch in my own house one time, she started getting on my nerves and shyt and wanted to act funny...so I told her get the fukk out. This bytch talking about I ain't going nowhere. I told her leave bout 15 times. Then I said if you don't leave, Imma put yo ass out. You know what the bytch told me? If you touch me, imma call the police and tell them you hit me/put hands on me. The reason they able to get away with shyt like that is because of fukk nikkas like you! I'm like "bytch if you don't get out my crib" and then she slapped me talking about i'm disrespectful. She had the audacity to slap me in my own crib after I told her to leave. I almost broke that bytch neck I choked her so hard. Never hit a woman? Shiiiidddddd! i'll bat the piss out a bytch and dare a fukk nikka to say something bout it cuz he can get it too. Hoe ass nikkas!

And I'm 100% sure you a lame nikka who talks that tough shyt but you really aint never went thru no adversity or any real hardships in life. I can see through you like Windex patna. The shyt you on is that fukk boy demo. You playing a completely different game than me. The game I'm playing is called Chase the Check 2014, I'm all about trying to get as far away from $0 as possible, and arguing/fighting with females wastes precious time that could be used to get money and it even sometimes leads to getting arrested. All of which are not helping the goal of stacking paper. That's how I can tell you really a lame because what real nikka just gonna play with they money and they freedom like that over some dumb shyt? Have you ever been arrested? That shyt costs money. A whole bunch of it. fukk the doing time part because the most you'll get for slugging your girl is probably just probation. But then you gotta post bond, pay for a lawyer, pay court fines, pay probation fees, then you gotta pay for the anger management and domestic violence classes they gonna make you go to. We talking about multiple on top of multiple racks being spent all because you too insecure and weak to control your women like a real man

What type of broke ass fukk nikka shyt are you on to just take yourself out the game like that over a bytch?

But even from the psychical stand point it makes no sense. They are weaker and smaller than us, why would I get caught up in a physical altercation with someone like that
What can a female, a WOMAN possibly do to me to actually physically hurt me?

Dude I was a wild ass nikka back in the day. I stayed fighting somebody. I've been knocked out cold, I've broken a few of my fingers, Ive had my nose broken, been shot at, and had nikkas try to run over me with a car. All behind brawling with MEN out in the street when I was younger. So once again...what the fukk can a WOMAN do to hurt me physically?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I guess if your daughter spit on her boyfriend and he lumped her up you would hit her with the :manny: and him with the :myman:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ive always thought this was faulty logic because if that's the case nobody would cheat on their girl or do anything wrong to her.
:snoop:

That would be a novel concept wouldn't it.

You do realize that the mindset eventually fosters the action. If the standard is that dropping punches on your girl is acceptable then eventually it will hit your home as well.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
And I'm 100% sure you a lame nikka who talks that tough shyt but you really aint never went thru no adversity or any real hardships in life. I can see through you like Windex patna. The shyt you on is that fukk boy demo. You playing a completely different game than me. The game I'm playing is called Chase the Check 2014, I'm all about trying to get as far away from $0 as possible, and arguing/fighting with females wastes precious time that could be used to get money and it even sometimes leads to getting arrested. All of which are not helping the goal of stacking paper. That's how I can tell you really a lame because what real nikka just gonna play with they money and they freedom like that over some dumb shyt? Have you ever been arrested? That shyt costs money. A whole bunch of it. fukk the doing time part because the most you'll get for slugging your girl is probably just probation. But then you gotta post bond, pay for a lawyer, pay court fines, pay probation fees, then you gotta pay for the anger management and domestic violence classes they gonna make you go to. We talking about multiple on top of multiple racks being spent all because you too insecure and weak to control your women like a real man

What type of broke ass fukk nikka shyt are you on to just take yourself out the game like that over a bytch?

But even from the psychical stand point it makes no sense. They are weaker and smaller than us, why would I get caught up in a physical altercation with someone like that
What can a female, a WOMAN possibly do to me to actually physically hurt me?

Dude I was a wild ass nikka back in the day. I stayed fighting somebody. I've been knocked out cold, I've broken a few of my fingers, Ive had my nose broken, been shot at, and had nikkas try to run over me with a car. All behind brawling with MEN out in the street when I was younger. So once again...what the fukk can a WOMAN do to hurt me physically?

are u saying that its ok for women to hit men

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:snoop:

That would be a novel concept wouldn't it.

You do realize that the mindset eventually fosters the action. If the standard is that dropping punches on your girl is acceptable then eventually it will hit your home as well.
The standard isn't dropping your girl is cool though. I don't know why you and others are even trying to make it seem so. Not even in this thread is everybody cosigning that so why make it seem like that is the norm? Hell its more cheaters than cats going upside chicks heads like Ray Rice IMOIMO

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The standard isn't dropping your girl is cool though. I don't know why you and others are even trying to make it seem so. Not even in this thread is everybody cosigning that so why make it seem like that is the norm? Hell its more cheaters than cats going upside chicks heads like Ray Rice IMOIMO
What is the standard being projected then?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
some of yall nikkaz will make a million excuses for females and will absolve them from any responsibility
Yeah this is all I'm saying if chicks keep their hands, spit, etc to themselves chances of this happening are reduced greatly. No need IMO for all this I'm a man mike Gundy talk. Most of us probably haven't been in a fight in forever and part of that probably has to do with keeping your hands to yourself instead of instigating the situation further. I also think its basically a disservice to women to say you are so stupid you can't control yourself so we give you a pass. No wonder they have a hard time getting dudes to wholesale respect them if they can't even be trusted to not hit dudes just because they "can". Last thing I noticed most chicks don't get all broiled with chicks like they do with dudes so why are we cosigning "coward" behavior?

Daps
I guess if your daughter spit on her boyfriend and he lumped her up you would hit her with the :manny: and him with the :myman:
I'd hit her with the :what: and ask her, "The fukk you doing spitting on people? Who taught you to spit on people? He knocked you out huh?:patrice:"

Then I'd hit her with the :manny: "Well, you shouldn't be spitting on people. I never spit on anybody and I never been knocked out. Don't plan on getting knocked out either. Not for you, not for your momma, not for anybody. Specially not by the big nikkas you be dating and you spitting on them like you weren't raised right. fukk out my face, the game is on, 4th quarter. Durant's on fire. What was that? Don't get knocked out twice now:ufdup:"

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Id rather a broad hit me than spit in my face, thats some ultimate level disrespect right there.

Id uppercut a broad too if she tried that, just like anyone else who would.

I aint got nothing to lose:demonic: