Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I'm not saying it will always be the mans fault. But people are choosing to rock with these women. I don't excuse men for that either, they are both responsible for what they have done. But the reality of it is, most of these women who are out here getting abused aren't doing some crazy shyt hitting men, setting their cars on fire. The reality is most women who get abused are shytty situations with shytty men. We out here justifying men who abuse women. Honestly if a woman set my car on fire, I would probably hit her. But that's not the case usually, my dad use to smack up my mom because she didn't come home right after work....I just don't like dudes here making up all these crazy reasons to hit a woman when thats not usually the case

ok...we talking about 2 different things...:patrice:

i wasnt talking about 'ike turner' type men...i was talking about the man who finds himself in a bad situation and lashes out....:mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
breh..i look at it like this...

i dont know how big or tough you are....but there is always someone bigger and tougher...as men, we know that there is a line we dont cross when in an arguement with another man that can clearly beat the shyt out of us....i have seen women bust out windows...set cars on fire...cuss dudes out...be flat out disrespectful to men....the problem is some times women step on and cross the line, and rely on the fact that the majority of men wont hit them...and they are 99% of the time...but that 1% can and does happen...which is why women should act accordingly. im not making excuses for dude or advocating hitting women...but if you dont want to get hit...dont put yourself into situations to get hit.

i know that there are habitual women beaters out there...im not talking about them...im talkling about the men that would never hit a woman under normal circumstances
Basically all truth esp bold and don't know why its so hard to understand this is what most dudes are saying.

You know why that is bro?

Because men learn the CRUCIAL LESSON early on that we can get our ass beat. So unless somebody really disrespects us, we're not going around putting our hands on people or starting confrontations. When we talk shiit to someone, we have to be prepared that a fight might jump off :manny: Women have been coddled by society so much, they developed this false sense of security, that says they can talk shiit to anyone, get in anyone's face, put their hands on anyone's body, spit on someone without having to worry about any retaliation.

I'll make sure to raise my daughter to protect herself. But I'll raise her to act like a woman and stay in a woman's place. A woman doesn't get up in a man's face. That's what your brothers are for :mjpls:
Exactly at least some on here get

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Some of you have serious issues with women. Briningup all this random hypothetical, scandalous shyt they could of done. I have been in and out of relationships my whole life and never had a female spit on me, besides your basic arguments non of that wild, crazy shyt has happened to me. Yall need to step up your game with the type of women you deal with. If a girl spit on me I'm not going to feel better by hitting her. Ill feel better when she sees me with a classier female the next day, problem solved.
:childplease:
I'm not down with hitting women in any shape form or fashion. However,if you've been in a deep relationship, one of every man's dream is being able to hit a woman

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:The emotional nikkas is the ones catchin feelins flexin in their capes for these triflin bytches, I ain't never had a bytch try me like that cause they know better given my background and the fact I run 6'3 235 but I ain't gonna front like I wouldn't go Chris Brown in that situation. I had a nikka spit on my shirt years ago and legit tried to kill him, I wasn't brought up to tolerate that kinda disrespect.

here the thing tho, why would you want that reputation? the women around me know i won't hit them and the don't fear me, they still respect me because i do the same to them. yes if you spit on me im gonna be mad as hell but im not gonna knock your head off, ill just tell you to get out of my house its a wrap for you.

btw im just talking about women, nikkas gon have to fight :manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Here is the thing though, an uppercut is not a natural reaction to a woman spitting in your face, if he hit her that's one thing but based on this and the way he reacted, he has a history of giving women the beats. I mean the fact he dragged her out and tried to move her in the manner he did says more than the actual hit. I usually :cape: for these women but his girl was wrong too, in the simplest of terms, two wrongs don't make a right and in the eyes of the law Ray Rice was more wrong.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
here the thing tho, why would you want that reputation? the women around me know i won't hit them and the don't fear me, they still respect me because i do the same to them. yes if you spit on me im gonna be mad as hell but im not gonna knock your head off, ill just tell you to get out of my house its a wrap for you.

btw im just talking about women, nikkas gon have to fight :manny:
I mean like I said I never been in that position so it ain't like they automatically think Ima get violent, but I don't play that type of shyt and the females I know ain't tryna scrap wit a man anyway so they don't get in a man's place. I'd hope I wouldn't give a one hitter quitter to a woman and definitely don't want to but I can't say for sure how I'd react in a abnormal situation like this when I ain't even experienced nothin more than havin to shoot a bytch that look, but yeah I know errbody in here agrees other dudes will catch fade off top.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
facebook1.jpg

I would be vexed as hell too if a prototype avg lookin light skin chick spat on me too.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The obvious sign somebody has ran out of intelligent shyt to say so just put you mad. I'm not mad at all I'm replying to a post I was quoted in. Either do the poll or shut the fukk up simple and if you think that makes me mad fukk it ill be that. As a matter of fact ill give myself one champ :umad: but like I said ask the poll or shut the fukk up with your bytch ass garbage you kicking :win:
No you just are in your feelings and having a period you will feel better when your cycle is over.

You have been trying to straw man this the entire way. I'm speaking to what possibly happened and you jumped in talking about what posters do and don't stand for in here which is largely irrelevant to my point :skip:

If you think it's generally cool for a man to punch his fiancé after she spits on him fine, live that shyt.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol, so spitting on your fiance is a natural reaction? If Ray Rice spit in her face and hit her in public and she punched him repeatedly in retaliation, not a word would be said. She would be proclaimed a hero for defending herself. They would have been talking about how much of a jerk he is and how he deserved that strike... but yet men and women are supposed to be considered equal and yet men have to not only take accountability for their own actions, they have to take accountability for the woman's too. Where did this 'you should never hit a woman' nonsense come from? You should never hit ANYONE. Everybody should keep their hands to themselves. I'm tired of this free pass being extended to women to punch, kick, hit, slap and spit on men but nothing being said and done about it. If women are equal, they should get the exact same societal shaming stigma that comes with a man putting his hands on a woman unprovoked. She should be a 'man hitter' and looked upon as despicable just like a man should. This 'women can't hurt men' stuff is utter trash. A 160 lb man most likely wouldn't be able to beat up a 300 lb Samoan, but if that 160 lb man provoked a conflict and spit on that Samoan, nobody would say a word about that Samoan beating up on the weaker man.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Y'all sound crazy defending a nikka slumping his fiance like that. Look at her, LOOK AT HER. Lifeless. #HOH nikkas are getting ridiculous. Never ok to do that breh, that nikka is a professional athlete. Impeccable strength, and he hit her with an UPPERCUT. Not a jab, not a mush to the face, he hit her a motherfukking uppercut.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Y'all sound crazy defending a nikka slumping his fiance like that. Look at her, LOOK AT HER. Lifeless. #HOH nikkas are getting ridiculous. Never ok to do that breh, that nikka is a professional athlete. Impeccable strength, and he hit her with an UPPERCUT. Not a jab, not a mush to the face, he hit her a motherfukking uppercut.

Thank you. Good grief.

If she hit her head on a hard ass surface and died, ya'll still be on that #HOH shyt? :dahell:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly Bro....if he felt the need to hit her, then slap the taste out her mouth....but dudes are in here celebrating a professional football player for uppercutting his fiance out cold...:mindblown: