Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
If you're the "weaker" species then why pick a fist fight? And if you want equality, then expect it good and bad.

because they love the EMPOWERING characteristic of knowing they can basically disrespect and assault a dude with NO REPRECUSSIONS cause a man IS SUPPOSE to show restraint

also the POWER of knowing they can have a man INCARCERATED with the fact that the LAW always favors them in these cases

I witnessed this myself a few years back at an apartment complex I lived in....my neighbor who was a cool dude was involved in a conflict with his girlfriend

the walls was thin as fukk..so I could hear everything :ohhh:

this byatch just kept provoking him ...."you ain't shyt without me..." "you don't own shyt up in here"....."need to go back to ya mama" :shaq2:

next remark I heard was "ohh you wanna hit me...now you wanna be a man now...that's gonna make u man"

and all I heard was furniture moving and screams from her and cop lights and sirens outside....

yeah ..........a tough a$$ hoe got knocked out that day :myman:

as for him...yeah he was gone for a few nights...but next thing you know a week later I see him up their grilling some meat inviting me over with her setting up the table with her pathetic self :russ:

#HARDONHOES ..it's not just a PHRASE..it's a LIFESTYLE :manny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
their are THREE SIDES to every story..HIS SIDE..HER SIDE and the TRUTH....and it's been said that she SPIT IN HIS FACE

That brings a whole new dynamic to this situation............. #HARDONHOES DEFENSE FUND

If she did spit in his face, telling the cops why he gave her an uppercut as he's being arrested and she's still knocked out cold probably won't be the most convincing argument. :yeshrug:

Kind of like with Chris Brown. Rihanna started hitting him first but looking at the photos of her afterwards showed that she got demolished. So no one really wanted to hear what he had to say or what provoked him.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But what if she has a knife or a gun? :lupe:
Or she outweighs you and is an angry lesbian with nothing to lose? :lupe:
I'm saying.

The only way I'd KO a chick is if she's trying to do some serious physical harm to me or a loved one. I've had a chick hit me and I never retaliated but if you trying to seriously hurt me (weapon) or something then we boxing.

I've never had a chick spit on me though :patrice:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
But what if she has a knife or a gun? :lupe:
Or she outweighs you and is an angry lesbian with nothing to lose? :lupe:
Why do y'all keep coming up with these wild assault situation as justification in relation to this? It's not remotely the same?

You guys are smarter than think when people are talking about not hitting a woman they don't mean when your life is in eminent danger.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So what if your fiance spits in your face... Unless it had phlegm in it... Most men have consumed their girls p*ssy juice had her swallow your juice... Not to mention you probably kiss your girl daily some saliva in your face does not justify a fukking uppercut

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Being short has nothing to do with this

I'm almost 100% positive that most of the dudes who beat/hit their women are average height or taller

A p*ssy is a p*ssy no matter what size he is. I'm short and I've literally had my ex punch me in the face REPEATEDLY without giving her nothing but a shove, because I know if I was to hit her it would be over and done with (should've been over once she hit me).

But most of her ex's were taller nikkas that put they hands on her somehow
I agree with you

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So what if your fiance spits in your face... Unless it had phlegm in it... Most men have consumed their girls p*ssy juice had her swallow your juice... Not to mention you probably kiss your girl daily some saliva in your face does not justify a fukking uppercut
Lol that's like saying if a dude slap me five I should knock him out cause he touched me fukk are you talking about man? I see where your going but these things your using aren't good at all man not good at all

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the brehs in here know damn well than in a situation where there are no weapons involved you can almost always overpower a woman that trying to fight you.

its really just that simple, i had a girl go off on me when she was drunk and all i did was grab her wrist and hold them up in the air like she was a baby till she calmed down. Its simple biology brehs, we men are bigger and stronger there really should not be no trouble to subdue a woman who is attacking you.

I mean cmon now nikkas really ok with KOing biches now? :what:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
all the brehs in here know damn well than in a situation where there are no weapons involved you can almost always overpower a woman that trying to fight you.

its really just that simple, i had a girl go off on me when she was drunk and all i did was grab her wrist and hold them up in the air like she was a baby till she calmed down. Its simple biology brehs, we men are bigger and stronger there really should not be no trouble to subdue a woman who is attacking you.

I mean cmon now nikkas really ok with KOing biches now? :what:
Nah I'm not and we all hope we better in that situation but I can say you never know. What if she get a good punch in and it hits your eye or she kicks you in the dikk? I'm moreso a person that hopes he wouldn't have to do that but I don't know I've never had to cross that bridge either.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I'm not and we all hope we better in that situation but I can say you never know. What if she get a good punch in and it hits your eye or she kicks you in the dikk? I'm moreso a person that hopes he wouldn't have to do that but I don't know I've never had to cross that bridge either.

she gets you with one of those and its a wrap :patrice: you caching an ass beating

i kinda get what your saying here, i just can't see myself hitting women but i can see your point right there.