Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm not down with hitting women but in this situation ray should have just jabbed her to show her he was serious. Is their any video of the uppercut yet?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'd hit her with the :what: and ask her, "The fukk you doing spitting on people? Who taught you to spit on people? He knocked you out huh?:patrice:"

Then I'd hit her with the :manny: "Well, you shouldn't be spitting on people. I never spit on anybody and I never been knocked out. Don't plan on getting knocked out either. Not for you, not for your momma, not for anybody. Specially not by the big nikkas you be dating and you spitting on them like you weren't raised right. fukk out my face, the game is on, 4th quarter. Durant's on fire. What was that? Don't get knocked out twice now:ufdup:"
Filed and noted.

At least you are consistent.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I might snap to if a bytch spit in my face. Woman are getting too bold and think that nikkas don't have limitations. Some woman are just retarded, This nikka is built like Iron Mike and she has the audacity to do this. She could have been killed. I'm not saying he should have hit her....but I understand how he could have been pushed to react in a way that is not part of his character.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Keep your fukking hands to yourself period. That's the standard for me and most if they are being honest anything else I'm not cosigning.
Doesn't really address the issue so I'm not sure why you weighed into what I was saying. Of course every should do that. Clearly the tone and course of the thread is focused on what happens she that doesn't occur.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Doesn't really address the issue so I'm not sure why you weighed into what I was saying. Of course every should do that. Clearly the tone and course of the thread is focused on what happens she that doesn't occur.
Because I disagreed why else would I comment? Also most trolling so now we going to use obvious trolls to rationalize the silly shyt you pumping. Do a thread and ask how many dudes in here done seriously Molly whopped a chick to get the real answer. Don't play stupid for the sake of being right or pumping that bullshyt.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:umad:
Because I disagreed why else would I comment? Also most trolling so now we going to use obvious trolls to rationalize the silly shyt you pumping. Do a thread and ask how many dudes in here done seriously Molly whopped a chick to get the real answer. Don't play stupid for the sake of being right or pumping that bullshyt.
They haven't done it but they seem tone fine with it. For some reason you want to waste time about who does and doesn't agree as if not one person in here endorsed it. Just say that and KIM.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:umad:
They haven't done it but they seem tone fine with it. For some reason you want to waste time about who does and doesn't agree as if not one person in here endorsed it. Just say that and KIM.
The obvious sign somebody has ran out of intelligent shyt to say so just put you mad. I'm not mad at all I'm replying to a post I was quoted in. Either do the poll or shut the fukk up simple and if you think that makes me mad fukk it ill be that. As a matter of fact ill give myself one champ :umad: but like I said ask the poll or shut the fukk up with your bytch ass garbage you kicking :win:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this nikka :snoop:

this is why the keep us in jail because of fatherless and emotional nikkas like this :snoop: go ahead breh make her respect you.

btw im 6 foot 165 so im a pretty thin dude and there is not ONE woman around me that i know who could physically hurt me or beat me up, only thing they can do is talk and try to get you mad. i mean damn nikka you actually ok with choking a bytch? :what: you telling me you can't just grab her and shove her away from your home? you fukkin with whale sized byches breh?

heres a fun test, ask one of your females friends that you haven't assaulted to let you grab her arms by the wrist. Now cross your arms so that her wrist are crossed, now ask her to break free from your grip while you hold on as hard as you can.
:umad:The emotional nikkas is the ones catchin feelins flexin in their capes for these triflin bytches, I ain't never had a bytch try me like that cause they know better given my background and the fact I run 6'3 235 but I ain't gonna front like I wouldn't go Chris Brown in that situation. I had a nikka spit on my shirt years ago and legit tried to kill him, I wasn't brought up to tolerate that kinda disrespect.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Some of you have serious issues with women. Briningup all this random hypothetical, scandalous shyt they could of done. I have been in and out of relationships my whole life and never had a female spit on me, besides your basic arguments non of that wild, crazy shyt has happened to me. Yall need to step up your game with the type of women you deal with. If a girl spit on me I'm not going to feel better by hitting her. Ill feel better when she sees me with a classier female the next day, problem solved.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you have serious issues with women. Briningup all this random hypothetical, scandalous shyt they could of done. I have been in and out of relationships my whole life and never had a female spit on me, besides your basic arguments non of that wild, crazy shyt has happened to me. Yall need to step up your game with the type of women you deal with. If a girl spit on me I'm not going to feel better by hitting her. Ill feel better when she sees me with a classier female the next day, problem solved.

breh..i look at it like this...

i dont know how big or tough you are....but there is always someone bigger and tougher...as men, we know that there is a line we dont cross when in an arguement with another man that can clearly beat the shyt out of us....i have seen women bust out windows...set cars on fire...cuss dudes out...be flat out disrespectful to men....the problem is some times women step on and cross the line, and rely on the fact that the majority of men wont hit them...and they are 99% of the time...but that 1% can and does happen...which is why women should act accordingly. im not making excuses for dude or advocating hitting women...but if you dont want to get hit...dont put yourself into situations to get hit.

i know that there are habitual women beaters out there...im not talking about them...im talkling about the men that would never hit a woman under normal circumstances

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yeah this is all I'm saying if chicks keep their hands, spit, etc to themselves chances of this happening are reduced greatly. No need IMO for all this I'm a man mike Gundy talk. Most of us probably haven't been in a fight in forever and part of that probably has to do with keeping your hands to yourself instead of instigating the situation further. I also think its basically a disservice to women to say you are so stupid you can't control yourself so we give you a pass. No wonder they have a hard time getting dudes to wholesale respect them if they can't even be trusted to not hit dudes just because they "can". Last thing I noticed most chicks don't get all broiled with chicks like they do with dudes so why are we cosigning "coward" behavior?

You know why that is bro?

Because men learn the CRUCIAL LESSON early on that we can get our ass beat. So unless somebody really disrespects us, we're not going around putting our hands on people or starting confrontations. When we talk shiit to someone, we have to be prepared that a fight might jump off :manny: Women have been coddled by society so much, they developed this false sense of security, that says they can talk shiit to anyone, get in anyone's face, put their hands on anyone's body, spit on someone without having to worry about any retaliation.

I'll make sure to raise my daughter to protect herself. But I'll raise her to act like a woman and stay in a woman's place. A woman doesn't get up in a man's face. That's what your brothers are for :mjpls:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
breh..i look at it like this...

i dont know how big or tough you are....but there is always someone bigger and tougher...as men, we know that there is a line we dont cross when in an arguement with another man that can clearly beat the shyt out of us....i have seen women bust out windows...set cars on fire...cuss dudes out...be flat out disrespectful to men....the problem is some times women step on and cross the line, and rely on the fact that the majority of men wont hit them...and they are 99% of the time...but that 1% can and does happen...which is why women should act accordingly. im not making excuses for dude or advocating hitting women...but if you dont want to get hit...dont put yourself into situations to get hit.

i know that there are habitual women beaters out there...im not talking about them...im talkling about the men that would never hit a woman under normal circumstances

Okay but I have fukked with tons of women and never had that problem. I don't deal with crazy women and its usually crazy, losers who choose to deal with women like that. You guys are making up all these crazy circumstances, most men who hit women are insecure losers, they arent just dating crazy women. All these wild hypothetical reasons to hit women is nonsense. And for the guys that genuinely have to deal with crazy women, thats on them. The majority of the time they had an opportunity to get out of the relationship but they keep messing with those women and it escalates. Look at Ocho, I get in that situation why he head butt her, but I dont give him a pass because this woman was a well known groupie with issues so thats still on him. My girl is in law school from a good family, you think Im worried about her setting my car on fire? naw when we argue we go our separate ways.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay but I have fukked with tons of women and never had that problem. I don't deal with crazy women and its usually crazy, losers who choose to deal with women like that. You guys are making up all these crazy circumstances, most men who hit women are insecure losers, they arent just dating crazy women. All these wild hypothetical reasons to hit women is nonsense. And for the guys that genuinely have to deal with crazy women, thats on them. The majority of the time they had an opportunity to get out of the relationship but they keep messing with those women and it escalates. Look at Ocho, I get in that situation why he head butt her, but I dont give him a pass because this woman was a well known groupie with issues so thats still on him. My girl is in law school from a good family, you think Im worried about her setting my car on fire? naw when we argue we go our separate ways.

:yeshrug:

these aint crazy hypothetical situations...its real life....

should men not deal with crazy women and should women not deal with crazy men?

...of course...youre right...

but life is almost never black & white like that...the shyt is gray as hell. people almost never do what they should do.

we disagreeing about something that we both know happens....

im not excusing dude or any man that hits a woman...no matter what she did, she'll never be held accountable, and men, and especially women, know this...it will always be the mans fault...and that, my friend, is the real problem.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:

these aint crazy hypothetical situations...its real life....

should men not deal with crazy women and should women not deal with crazy men?

...of course...youre right...

but life is almost never black & white like that...the shyt is gray as hell. people almost never do what they should do.

we disagreeing about something that we both know happens....

im not excusing dude or any man that hits a woman...no matter what she did, she'll never be held accountable, and men, and especially women, know this...it will always be the mans fault...and that, my friend, is the real problem.

No I'm not saying it will always be the mans fault. But people are choosing to rock with these women. I don't excuse men for that either, they are both responsible for what they have done. But the reality of it is, most of these women who are out here getting abused aren't doing some crazy shyt hitting men, setting their cars on fire. The reality is most women who get abused are shytty situations with shytty men. We out here justifying men who abuse women. Honestly if a woman set my car on fire, I would probably hit her. But that's not the case usually, my dad use to smack up my mom because she didn't come home right after work....I just don't like dudes here making up all these crazy reasons to hit a woman when thats not usually the case