Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall cats sound like nikkas who cant control they women. What the fukk does arguing with a female accomplish? The fukk does slugging a broad accomplish? Yall nikkas aint got the thick skin to overlook some broad talking reckless to you? C'mon bruh we grown men out here!!! To be straight up when a women is all in your face with that bullshyt the best thing you can do is just walk off, hop in the car and mash the fukk out and go do you for a while. Women hate that nonchalant shyt. They want you to feed back into they bullshyt. And when dont give them the opportunity to do that they have no reaction for that. I'm a true player nikka, and not in that cliche ass "I dog hoes out sense", I'm a player because at the end of the day I'm not afraid to go to sleep by myself at night. If a bytch I'm dealing with acting up or talking reckless nikka I just cut her off and move on to the next. nikkas on here stay talking bout they beast mode on females but yall get real emo when a bytch dont act right like, thirsty nikkas acting like she the last bytch walking the face of the earth. If you buy a broken TV from the store you take that shyt the fukk back and get a new one. Same premise. nikkas out here getting upset over females dont realize that shyt is one step away from cuffing.

And Sheff dont you stay in the A? fukk you doing arguing with hoes? Its too many hoes in the city to argue with a bytch. Just cut her dumb ass of and go get a new one. Yall nikkas say yall playaz right? Yall shouldnt want to be tied down anyway.

That's what I always do, but have you ever had a chick chase you down, and beat you to the car?

shyt happened to me one time.In the middle of a heated argument, chick beat me to my car and refused to get out the passenger seat.

Told me she wasn't letting me go anywhere until she was done "telling me about myself":demonic:

It's hard not to lay hands in that situation(not talking about throwing punches:whoa: more like picking her up like a baby, and removing her stubborn ass)

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
Yall cats sound like nikkas who cant control they women. What the fukk does arguing with a female accomplish? The fukk does slugging a broad accomplish? Yall nikkas aint got the thick skin to overlook some broad talking reckless to you? C'mon bruh we grown men out here!!! To be straight up when a women is all in your face with that bullshyt the best thing you can do is just walk off, hop in the car and mash the fukk out and go do you for a while. Women hate that nonchalant shyt. They want you to feed back into they bullshyt. And when dont give them the opportunity to do that they have no reaction for that. I'm a true player nikka, and not in that cliche ass "I dog hoes out sense", I'm a player because at the end of the day I'm not afraid to go to sleep by myself at night. If a bytch I'm dealing with acting up or talking reckless nikka I just cut her off and move on to the next. nikkas on here stay talking bout they beast mode on females but yall get real emo when a bytch dont act right like, thirsty nikkas acting like she the last bytch walking the face of the earth. If you buy a broken TV from the store you take that shyt the fukk back and get a new one. Same premise. nikkas out here getting upset over females dont realize that shyt is one step away from cuffing.

And Sheff dont you stay in the A? fukk you doing arguing with hoes? Its too many hoes in the city to argue with a bytch. Just cut her dumb ass of and go get a new one. Yall nikkas say yall playaz right? Yall shouldnt want to be tied down anyway.
:bow::bow::bow:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
So what if your fiance spits in your face... Unless it had phlegm in it... Most men have consumed their girls p*ssy juice had her swallow your juice... Not to mention you probably kiss your girl daily some saliva in your face does not justify a fukking uppercut

Quit trying to come up random premises to justify your trivial beliefs. The flawed logic mentioned above doesn't apply in this case because Ray Rice's fiancée started the altercation not just by spitting, but also striking him, which gives Mr. Rice the legal right to defend himself, regardless of the soft-hearted feelings you have towards women.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when the vidow of him knocking her azz out comes out hes done as raven

those women groups will be on the ravens like flies on shyt

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps

I'm 100% sure you a faq. There's no way you been with a female before if you think they just let you walk away and end arguments at the drop of a dime. I had a bytch in my own house one time, she started getting on my nerves and shyt and wanted to act funny...so I told her get the fukk out. This bytch talking about I ain't going nowhere. I told her leave bout 15 times. Then I said if you don't leave, Imma put yo ass out. You know what the bytch told me? If you touch me, imma call the police and tell them you hit me/put hands on me. The reason they able to get away with shyt like that is because of fukk nikkas like you! I'm like "bytch if you don't get out my crib" and then she slapped me talking about i'm disrespectful. She had the audacity to slap me in my own crib after I told her to leave. I almost broke that bytch neck I choked her so hard. Never hit a woman? Shiiiidddddd! i'll bat the piss out a bytch and dare a fukk nikka to say something bout it cuz he can get it too. Hoe ass nikkas!

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. I would never swing on my girl.
Doc-Rivers.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all keep coming up with these wild assault situation as justification in relation to this? It's not remotely the same?

You guys are smarter than think when people are talking about not hitting a woman they don't mean when your life is in eminent danger.
Because I hate people that think it's ok for woman to just put their hands on men with no repercussions.

The most I ever did to a woman was push her off me

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:snoop:@ the number of fakkits that think like feminists, this pussification of America is what happens when nikkas ain't got fathers in they lives and get brainwashed by females to be cape wearin simps. Regurgitatin all them feminist talkin points "You should never hit a woman" "A real man would walk away" "Any man that puts his hands on a woman is a coward", FOH thats a buncha bullshyt females tell simps to get them dudes to act the way they want. Anyone who jumps outta line can and should expect to get this work, and the majority of men I know that beat the brakes off women is the gangsta/thug/drug dealer/killa types who wouldn't hesitate to beat a man's ass too so miss me wit that "coward" shyt.

Being short has nothing to do with this

I'm almost 100% positive that most of the dudes who beat/hit their women are average height or taller
Co-sign, I seen a few average size cats put hands on bytches and the rest is big dudes n/h wit one nikka thats like 6'8 250.

A p*ssy is a p*ssy no matter what size he is. I'm short and I've literally had my ex punch me in the face REPEATEDLY without giving her nothing but a shove, because I know if I was to hit her it would be over and done with (should've been over once she hit me).
iseeu.png

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:@ the number of fakkits that think like feminists, this pussification of America is what happens when nikkas ain't got fathers in they lives and get brainwashed by females to be cape wearin simps. Regurgitatin all them feminist talkin points "You should never hit a woman" "A real man would walk away" "Any man that puts his hands on a woman is a coward", FOH thats a buncha bullshyt females tell simps to get them dudes to act the way they want. Anyone who jumps outta line can and should expect to get this work, and the majority of men I know that beat the brakes off women is the gangsta/thug/drug dealer/killa types who wouldn't hesitate to beat a man's ass too so miss me wit that "coward" shyt.

Co-sign, I seen a few average size cats put hands on bytches and the rest is big dudes n/h wit one nikka thats like 6'8 250.

iseeu.png

this nikka :snoop:

this is why the keep us in jail because of fatherless and emotional nikkas like this :snoop: go ahead breh make her respect you.

btw im 6 foot 165 so im a pretty thin dude and there is not ONE woman around me that i know who could physically hurt me or beat me up, only thing they can do is talk and try to get you mad. i mean damn nikka you actually ok with choking a bytch? :what: you telling me you can't just grab her and shove her away from your home? you fukkin with whale sized byches breh?

heres a fun test, ask one of your females friends that you haven't assaulted to let you grab her arms by the wrist. Now cross your arms so that her wrist are crossed, now ask her to break free from your grip while you hold on as hard as you can.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Trutb be told it ain't easy to just walk away from any bytch. Yall cam do that when it's these ol random bytches, but when you talking about somebody you in a serious relationship with that ain't always a option. Chicks you share a mortgage or kids with you can't just dismiss and move on to the next one either. I know a bunch of yall are younger and ain't really got to that point where that's even a thought, but trust me, breaking out ain't always an option.

With that being said I'll also add this, nikkas gotta be more selective on who they decide to mother their kids/commit to on some serious shyt. I've been with my wife for 10 years and shyt had never gotten close to that point where either of us would consider laying hands on each other. I will say that before I met my wife, when I was fukking around with different hoes, the 1st sign that a bytch was any kinda unstable or wanted to try and start talking some shyt, that bytch was given the heave ho. When you at that stage with a chick, by all means dismiss her ass cause it'll only get worse further down the line when real shyt is involved.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Bruh its just not possible to avoid an argument 100% of the time. My boy got caught up with a chick, tried to walk away and she ran in front of the door and pushed him every time he tried to leave, even started punching and slapping him. What then? You gonna throw her on the ground and risk a bruise, now the police at your door. nikkas acting like women gonna just watch you walk out the door while they are upset. :stopitslime:

And you say go get a new chick. Thats easy if its some chick you just started dealing with. But lets say you got 2-3 years in with this girl, you gonna just throw away all those years? Its not cut and dry like you making it. What if you really love her, yall married or have kids together too? Maybe you did something slick and she just going overboard. So really its your fault she acting a fool, so how you gonna drop her for your mistake?

You right, of course its impossible to avoid an argument. But it is possible as an adult male to control your anger and not square off on a chick because she spit on you or slapped you. It's also possible to deal with females who are about their business and don't have time for that stupid shyt. And the example you used sounds like a ratchet broad who aint got class, I wouldn't deal with a chick like that anyway on any level---serious or even just fukking around. You have to vet these chicks like presidential candidates, you gotta listen to what they say and observe their actions closely before you get serious with them. When I first start dealing with a chick I like I just sit back and watch how she moves for a at least a few months, I see how she acts in public, if I meet her friends or family I watch how they act too. I take her around some of my boys who I know will flirt with her to see if she is some action. Ill take her out around some rich nikkas to see if she is a groupie. And most of all I listen to what they say, those crazy broads will tell on themselves sooner or later. When yall laying there pillow talking and she tells you a story about the time she flipped out on her ex back in the day because she thinks its funny and cute you gotta be taking notes on all that shyt.

LOL @ this playa bullsht
There are some people that still believe in things like monogamy and marriage, and not in just disposing your girl because she's having a bad moment. Arguments are bound to happen at one point or another between any people that are around each other on a regular basis long enough. We are imperfect and are bound to upset each other on an occassion. What kind of little boy actions are leaving a woman you love because of an argument? Ya'll go ahead and keep spreading your stds around with all these multiple sex partners in loveless rendezvous playa.

Please show me where I said anything was wrong with being monogamous or married. And just because someone prefers to be single doesn't mean they out here in risky situations. Thats why I made it a point to say that I'm not on that cliche playa shyt.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You shouldnt be w/ a chick that takes it that far. There are hella signs that she is that type of crazy before anything like that jumps off.

bruh that type of fighting isnt normal. I never had a chick jump hard like that on me. People in a relationship should have enough respect to not talk to each other crazy like that...like I said before, I never had a chick I was serious w/ take it that far.
Ive been w/ my old lady 7yrs and she never called me out my name or spat at me...and i would never get emotional and call her out her name either.

It sounds like some of you are just in dysfunctional relationships.
While youre still dating youre supposed to get an idea of how they are, and lay the groundwork of how they will respect you...all that yelling and fighting aint whats up.

This shyt right here is so true ^^^^^^^^^^
nikkas out here overlook that shyt and that's a big part of the problem. The signs are in their faces from jump street but they still overlook it. Its our job as men to take control of the situation and make sure that the women in our life have respect for us.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I feel you, all that spitting and hitting stuff is extra and you should bail if that's a pattern. But that other dude is saying don't ever argue with a woman, just leave her

You took what I said the wrong way. I meant you have to leave the situation as it is right then and there as in put space between yall. Women want you to argue back with them. They feed off that back and forth shyt. Nothing pisses them off more than just calmly leaving. So if you really just want to spite your chick and make her mad just act nonchalant as hell, even if you really do care. Women really get irritated by that. You already know most of the time a womans arguments are not based on anything rational as much as it is just their own feelings and insecurities so why waste time arguing? Even if you have a valid point she wont hear or understand it.