Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bruh aint gone get cut my barber was goin hard on ray in da shop this morning like he gone get ocho cinco'd by da league naw fine, couple game suspension, he throw his shawty sum guap outta court done deal

he's getting cut. He had a bad year last year, the Ravens already suck and RB's aren't as important as they used to be.

Unless there's footage of his wife passing out on her own from being drunk, he's done....maybe for good. Without the video he'd be ok, but that tape is the nail in the coffin.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
First, hitting women is always wrong, regardless of how many inane threats you make over the internet to imaginary brehs. You and the other idiot have no moral ground to stand on and neither of you are Superman.

Second, only a moron thinks he can fight every dude who fukks with him. That's a good way to die early or get locked up, but pride always comes before the fall. Yours is just another version of "little man" syndrome.

Well only idiots do it. Does that make more sense for you? Your reaction is like Little Man syndrome, thinking they can fight everybody and anybody over everything. Keep it up breh
What are you talking about sir? Your sounding real fukking stupid right now. If you going to reply to me make sense where did I say Im fighting everybody at sir? Get outta of your feelings before replying again its not a good look and makes you sound stupid

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Have you had any interaction with a woman, ever? You arent always in a position to avoid an argument, and at some point a woman can get so disrespectful you have to address the shyt or plan on never seeing her again. Not talking about this situation in particular.

exactly. These nappy headed hoes say real slick shyt to brothers. Chris brown had to put rhianna in check. Bet she wont talk crazy no more

Yall cats sound like nikkas who cant control they women. What the fukk does arguing with a female accomplish? The fukk does slugging a broad accomplish? Yall nikkas aint got the thick skin to overlook some broad talking reckless to you? C'mon bruh we grown men out here!!! To be straight up when a women is all in your face with that bullshyt the best thing you can do is just walk off, hop in the car and mash the fukk out and go do you for a while. Women hate that nonchalant shyt. They want you to feed back into they bullshyt. And when dont give them the opportunity to do that they have no reaction for that. I'm a true player nikka, and not in that cliche ass "I dog hoes out sense", I'm a player because at the end of the day I'm not afraid to go to sleep by myself at night. If a bytch I'm dealing with acting up or talking reckless nikka I just cut her off and move on to the next. nikkas on here stay talking bout they beast mode on females but yall get real emo when a bytch dont act right like, thirsty nikkas acting like she the last bytch walking the face of the earth. If you buy a broken TV from the store you take that shyt the fukk back and get a new one. Same premise. nikkas out here getting upset over females dont realize that shyt is one step away from cuffing.

And Sheff dont you stay in the A? fukk you doing arguing with hoes? Its too many hoes in the city to argue with a bytch. Just cut her dumb ass of and go get a new one. Yall nikkas say yall playaz right? Yall shouldnt want to be tied down anyway.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall cats sound like nikkas who cant control they women. What the fukk does arguing with a female accomplish? The fukk does slugging a broad accomplish? Yall nikkas aint got the thick skin to overlook some broad talking reckless to you? C'mon bruh we grown men out here!!! To be straight up when a women is all in your face with that bullshyt the best thing you can do is just walk off, hop in the car and mash the fukk out and go do you for a while. Women hate that nonchalant shyt. They want you to feed back into they bullshyt. And when dont give them the opportunity to do that they have no reaction for that. I'm a true player nikka, and not in that cliche ass "I dog hoes out sense", I'm a player because at the end of the day I'm not afraid to go to sleep by myself at night. If a bytch I'm dealing with acting up or talking reckless nikka I just cut her off and move on to the next. nikkas on here stay talking bout they beast mode on females but yall get real emo when a bytch dont act right like, thirsty nikkas acting like she the last bytch walking the face of the earth. If you buy a broken TV from the store you take that shyt the fukk back and get a new one. Same premise. nikkas out here getting upset over females dont realize that shyt is one step away from cuffing.

And Sheff dont you stay in the A? fukk you doing arguing with hoes? Its too many hoes in the city to argue with a bytch. Just cut her dumb ass of and go get a new one. Yall nikkas say yall playaz right? Yall shouldnt want to be tied down anyway.

Glad ya left out a female assaulting you. Doesn't take much force to bloody ya nose and have ya wobble. Not every female dispute is domestic.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward

Grown man shyt :banderas:
Let these young nikkas keep fighting females. See how that works out for them :russ:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Teach us :blessed:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

:salute: