Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:wow: didn't know the The Coli was so in favor of throwing uppercuts on chicks #HOH is real

I worry about some of y'all..

No one is advocating giving a woman a Tekken combo because she didn't make dinner. But if some crazy woman is coming at us and might be dangerous or jeopardizing our lives in some way (i.e. has a knife or weapon), sometimes we have to do something about that.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
1947708_590845731009091_2107666893_n.jpg

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Bruh aint gone get cut my barber was goin hard on ray in da shop this morning like he gone get ocho cinco'd by da league naw fine, couple game suspension, he throw his shawty sum guap outta court done deal

Average Coli Poster

IT mgmt/A&R/Sports Agent/DimePiece Slayer
Daps
Reppin
6figs/6ft/6series
Bruh aint gone get cut my barber was goin hard on ray in da shop this morning like he gone get ocho cinco'd by da league naw fine, couple game suspension, he throw his shawty sum guap outta court done deal

CNN and liberal media is on this now. If he could of nipped this shyt in the bud early and somehow was able to prevent the video it would of been all good. Back when it was just specualtion a couple days ago it would be easy to spin it.

NOW tho?:usure: :patrice:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
CNN and liberal media is on this now. If he could of nipped this shyt in the bud early and somehow was able to prevent the video it would of been all good. Back when it was just specualtion a couple days ago it would be easy to spin it.

NOW tho?:usure: :patrice:

TMZ doesn't play around when it comes to snitching on people. Especially black people. I don't think Ray could have really done anything about that.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
fukk nikka? My boy you showed your whole hand when you glorified hitting a broad for spitting on you. You'll probablly turn a fade down from a nikka in a NY minute, but you'll slug a hoe. Grown men dont argue/fight with women.

Lame ass nikka

Lol you don't know me clown...gtfoh fakkit! Ain't no nikka ever spit on me, cuz he know what would happen. His ass a be dead. I ain't never back down from no nikka, any nikka got a problem with me imma step to him.

Saying men shouldn't hit women is sexist. I'm all about equality :russ:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
TMZ doesn't play around when it comes to snitching on people. Especially black people. I don't think Ray could have really done anything about that.

Exactly, I swear these nikkas need to have Ray Donovan, Kerry Washington character, Douglass Stamper type nikka on speed dial when they get into shyt like this. Some sort of cleaner type. I remember during that Rothlisberger rape trial, one them surveillance tapes mysteriously disappeared. This kind of shyt would never be released with cac athletes.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Exactly, I swear these nikkas need to have Ray Donovan, Kerry Washington character, Douglass Stamper type nikka on speed dial when they get into shyt like this. Some sort of cleaner type. I remember during that Rothlisberger rape trial, one them surveillance tapes mysteriously disappeared. This kind of shyt would never be released with cac athletes.

:ohhh: I didn't even know about the tape.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can't trust these 5'6'' ass dudes, stage 4 Napoleon complex compels them to try and exert dominance over everything, even a defenseless woman. :leostare:

Dude looks to show minimal concern for the woman, looks like he's fukking around on his phone before addressing the lifeless corpse in front of him.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lol you don't know me clown...gtfoh fakkit! Ain't no nikka ever spit on me, cuz he know what would happen. His ass a be dead. I ain't never back down from no nikka, any nikka got a problem with me imma step to him.

Saying men shouldn't hit women is sexist. I'm all about equality :russ:
Never get this logic like cats know for a 100% fact you won't fight a dude. shyt how you know them dudes ain't even harder on dudes than girls so what do dudes say then? That's why its stupid unless you know the guy IMO and if it is true its definitely bytch made.

Yep if I was famous I need one of these dudes so cats wouldn't get over on me like ball player one episode getting his dikk suck then the bytches spitting that shyt back up getting pregnant with that same nut smh.

Can't trust these 5'6'' ass dudes, stage 4 Napoleon complex compels them to try and exert dominance over everything, even a defenseless woman. :leostare:

Dude looks to show minimal concern for the woman, looks like he's fukking around on his phone before addressing the lifeless corpse in front of him.
Don't get this logic either because are we saying only short people do stuff like this? Which we know isn't true but I guess whatever makes people feel better though

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never get this logic like cats know for a 100% fact you won't fight a dude. shyt how you know them dudes ain't even harder on dudes than girls so what do dudes say then? That's why its stupid unless you know the guy IMO and if it is true its definitely bytch made.

First, hitting women is always wrong, regardless of how many inane threats you make over the internet to imaginary brehs. You and the other idiot have no moral ground to stand on and neither of you are Superman.

Second, only a moron thinks he can fight every dude who fukks with him. That's a good way to die early or get locked up, but pride always comes before the fall. Yours is just another version of "little man" syndrome.

Don't get this logic either because are we saying only short people do stuff like this? Which we know isn't true but I guess whatever makes people feel better though

Well only idiots do it. Does that make more sense for you? Your reaction is like Little Man syndrome, thinking they can fight everybody and anybody over everything. Keep it up breh