Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
And you say go get a new chick. Thats easy if its some chick you just started dealing with. But lets say you got 2-3 years in with this girl, you gonna just throw away all those years? Its not cut and dry like you making it. What if you really love her, yall married or have kids together too? Maybe you did something slick and she just going overboard. So really its your fault she acting a fool, so how you gonna drop her for your mistake?
You shouldnt be w/ a chick that takes it that far. There are hella signs that she is that type of crazy before anything like that jumps off.

LOL @ this playa bullsht
There are some people that still believe in things like monogamy and marriage, and not in just disposing your girl because she's having a bad moment. Arguments are bound to happen at one point or another between any people that are around each other on a regular basis long enough. We are imperfect and are bound to upset each other on an occassion. What kind of little boy actions are leaving a woman you love because of an argument? Ya'll go ahead and keep spreading your stds around with all these multiple sex partners in loveless rendezvous playa.
bruh that type of fighting isnt normal. I never had a chick jump hard like that on me. People in a relationship should have enough respect to not talk to each other crazy like that...like I said before, I never had a chick I was serious w/ take it that far.
Ive been w/ my old lady 7yrs and she never called me out my name or spat at me...and i would never get emotional and call her out her name either.

It sounds like some of you are just in dysfunctional relationships.
While youre still dating youre supposed to get an idea of how they are, and lay the groundwork of how they will respect you...all that yelling and fighting aint whats up.

Daps
You shouldnt be w/ a chick that takes it that far. There are hella signs that she is that type of crazy before anything like that jumps off.

bruh that type of fighting isnt normal. I never had a chick jump hard like that on me. People in a relationship should have enough respect to not talk to each other crazy like that...like I said before, I never had a chick I was serious w/ take it that far.
Ive been w/ my old lady 7yrs and she never called me out my name or spat at me...and i would never get emotional and call her out her name either.

While youre still dating youre supposed to get an idea of how they are, and lay the groundwork of how they will respect you...all that yelling and fighting aint whats up.
I feel you, all that spitting and hitting stuff is extra and you should bail if that's a pattern. But that other dude is saying don't ever argue with a woman, just leave her

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

But would you throw that away if yall did have a big dust up once? Dude talking about he would never even have an argument with a chick.

You dont have to be crazy to let your emotions get the best of you.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Yall cats sound like nikkas who cant control they women. What the fukk does arguing with a female accomplish? The fukk does slugging a broad accomplish? Yall nikkas aint got the thick skin to overlook some broad talking reckless to you? C'mon bruh we grown men out here!!! To be straight up when a women is all in your face with that bullshyt the best thing you can do is just walk off, hop in the car and mash the fukk out and go do you for a while. Women hate that nonchalant shyt. They want you to feed back into they bullshyt. And when dont give them the opportunity to do that they have no reaction for that. I'm a true player nikka, and not in that cliche ass "I dog hoes out sense", I'm a player because at the end of the day I'm not afraid to go to sleep by myself at night. If a bytch I'm dealing with acting up or talking reckless nikka I just cut her off and move on to the next. nikkas on here stay talking bout they beast mode on females but yall get real emo when a bytch dont act right like, thirsty nikkas acting like she the last bytch walking the face of the earth. If you buy a broken TV from the store you take that shyt the fukk back and get a new one. Same premise. nikkas out here getting upset over females dont realize that shyt is one step away from cuffing.

And Sheff dont you stay in the A? fukk you doing arguing with hoes? Its too many hoes in the city to argue with a bytch. Just cut her dumb ass of and go get a new one. Yall nikkas say yall playaz right? Yall shouldnt want to be tied down anyway.

There are not enough gifs in the world to adequately express my appreciation for the game and knowledge that this post is laced with. It is my hope that n1ggas will take heed and understand. This is gospel for the streets, bruh. Preach that.

dap-o.gif

jay-dap-o.gif

1372476784_monta-ellis-handshake.gif

greatest-office-gifs-fist-bump.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard to walk away when you've been in a relationship with the chick for years, and yall are married or have kids together......But if yall just smashing, just walk away and move on to the next one

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yall cats sound like nikkas who cant control they women. What the fukk does arguing with a female accomplish? The fukk does slugging a broad accomplish? Yall nikkas aint got the thick skin to overlook some broad talking reckless to you? C'mon bruh we grown men out here!!! To be straight up when a women is all in your face with that bullshyt the best thing you can do is just walk off, hop in the car and mash the fukk out and go do you for a while. Women hate that nonchalant shyt. They want you to feed back into they bullshyt. And when dont give them the opportunity to do that they have no reaction for that. I'm a true player nikka, and not in that cliche ass "I dog hoes out sense", I'm a player because at the end of the day I'm not afraid to go to sleep by myself at night. If a bytch I'm dealing with acting up or talking reckless nikka I just cut her off and move on to the next. nikkas on here stay talking bout they beast mode on females but yall get real emo when a bytch dont act right like, thirsty nikkas acting like she the last bytch walking the face of the earth. If you buy a broken TV from the store you take that shyt the fukk back and get a new one. Same premise. nikkas out here getting upset over females dont realize that shyt is one step away from cuffing.

And Sheff dont you stay in the A? fukk you doing arguing with hoes? Its too many hoes in the city to argue with a bytch. Just cut her dumb ass of and go get a new one. Yall nikkas say yall playaz right? Yall shouldnt want to be tied down anyway.

Can't say I disagree with anything posted here :whew::salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm a player because at the end of the day I'm not afraid to go to sleep by myself at night. If a bytch I'm dealing with acting up or talking reckless nikka I just cut her off and move on to the next. nikkas on here stay talking bout they beast mode on females but yall get real emo when a bytch dont act right like, thirsty nikkas acting like she the last bytch walking the face of the earth. If you buy a broken TV from the store you take that shyt the fukk back and get a new one. Same premise. nikkas out here getting upset over females dont realize that shyt is one step away from cuffing.

2199636_o.gif

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don't get this logic either because are we saying only short people do stuff like this? Which we know isn't true but I guess whatever makes people feel better though

Not saying ONLY short people do this, but in my opinion short men are more apt to overcompensate for their small stature, which usually manifests as overaggressive behavior.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Wheres the incontrovertible truth this nikka laid hands on her?

Her movements are reminiscing of a bytch who had a few too many and this nikka looking salty having to carry her drunk ass off the elevator

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
It's hard to walk away when you've been in a relationship with the chick for years, and yall are married or have kids together......But if yall just smashing, just walk away and move on to the next one

Chances are, she didn't start acting that way after you had kids, the signs are usually there early brehs........

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chances are, she didn't start acting that way after you had kids, the signs are usually there early brehs........

Nope. Not always.....I would dare say that close to half the time, the signs aint there.....I got a partner that just had to go upside his old lady head after 12 years of marriage...

She thought he was cheating and tried to whoop him with a belt while he was taking a shower.....Get this, she was swinging the end with the buckle on it..:wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
24 pages of nothing but blase blah, he say she say shyt.

Until I see said video of dude upper cutting her.. I'm in the neutral zone on this one