Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what all took place I just know I subscribe to the old school way your parents used to tell you "Keep your hands (and for good measure spit and everything else psychical) to yourself. More times than not ESP as a female you do this you won't have no problems but as long as dusty capes makes it ok for women to put your hands on guys you see this type of junk. I hope Ray didn't ko her and it just looks bad but I just don't like the narrative of you should never hit a woman. If you just tell everybody keep they stuff to themselves it'll be less trouble period.

Exactly.

Random woman run up on me to sock me in the face to stun and rob me imma swing and take off before I get shot. Like women never rob or do home invasions?...it's crazy out there.

People act like they wouldn't do what the guy at mcdonalds did to those girls that came across the counter and do all this thinking about jail time. I ain't gonna end up worse case scenario dead. Imma call the police too.

Not every altercation with a woman is domestic. Women be criminals too so that why I hate that blanket statement about not handling women. I gotta disable her and take off just like I would a man.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:wow: didn't know the The Coli was so in favor of throwing uppercuts on chicks #HOH is real

I worry about some of y'all..

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yeah thats easy for some random hoe but thats his fukkin fiance. Try that shyt with someone u live with and let me know how it turns out.
Idk, I'm a master diffuser breh. I never argue with people, can't remember the last time I raised my voice at someone and I've been in some crazy situations with girls in the past couple of months.

Most of the time, the reason people get into crazy arguments is because neither party wants to take that L or has to make a point, so they keep going and keep being frustrated, therefore furthering the anger. Once you throw yelling in? It's a wrap. Cause at that point emotions gotta be high and the only thing you can win at that point is an emotional victory. And if no one is willing to stop, then it's gonna keep going. Sometimes if you can't avoid it, it's better to just swallow that pill and avoid getting the real L that can come later if you don't wanna shut up.

Had a girl raise her voice at me the other day cause of some fukked up that she did. I noticed us going back forth and stopped myself from going further. Gave her a smile and told her she was right, said "My bad". She had her slick comments afterwards, but I kept a smile on my face and kept about my business. Of course she was wrong, but that wasn't the time for me to prove it. I let cooler heads prevail and we talked later when she had calmed down. Had her damn near crying, copping pleas and tryna get back in good graces. :smugfavre:

SN: THrew that broad in the bushes too. :krs:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:wow: didn't know the The Coli was so in favor of throwing uppercuts on chicks #HOH is real

I worry about some of y'all..
If you letting women beat you up amd put hands all on in that manner you should be more worried about yourself lol.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You can stop a woman from doing that with out knocking her unconscious. Especially your fiance :upsetfavre:
No shyt idiot I was just kidding you pussies must be on your monthly recently can't even tell obvious kidding even though there was a lol smfh

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how freaking much she weight that dude couldve carry her to play it off like she was drunk or something. this nicca let her lay slump on the ground

for a dude that play football i would hope he was a quick thinker and could come up with something better to just drag her