Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall cats sound like nikkas who cant control they women. What the fukk does arguing with a female accomplish? The fukk does slugging a broad accomplish? Yall nikkas aint got the thick skin to overlook some broad talking reckless to you? C'mon bruh we grown men out here!!! To be straight up when a women is all in your face with that bullshyt the best thing you can do is just walk off, hop in the car and mash the fukk out and go do you for a while. Women hate that nonchalant shyt. They want you to feed back into they bullshyt. And when dont give them the opportunity to do that they have no reaction for that. I'm a true player nikka, and not in that cliche ass "I dog hoes out sense", I'm a player because at the end of the day I'm not afraid to go to sleep by myself at night. If a bytch I'm dealing with acting up or talking reckless nikka I just cut her off and move on to the next. nikkas on here stay talking bout they beast mode on females but yall get real emo when a bytch dont act right like, thirsty nikkas acting like she the last bytch walking the face of the earth. If you buy a broken TV from the store you take that shyt the fukk back and get a new one. Same premise. nikkas out here getting upset over females dont realize that shyt is one step away from cuffing.

And Sheff dont you stay in the A? fukk you doing arguing with hoes? Its too many hoes in the city to argue with a bytch. Just cut her dumb ass of and go get a new one. Yall nikkas say yall playaz right? Yall shouldnt want to be tied down anyway.
Early post of the year nomination.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://nikkasbelike.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/nikkas-Be-Like-bytch-I-know-you-ate-the-last-piece-of-chicken-nikkasbelike.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yall cats sound like nikkas who cant control they women. What the fukk does arguing with a female accomplish? The fukk does slugging a broad accomplish? Yall nikkas aint got the thick skin to overlook some broad talking reckless to you? C'mon bruh we grown men out here!!! To be straight up when a women is all in your face with that bullshyt the best thing you can do is just walk off, hop in the car and mash the fukk out and go do you for a while. Women hate that nonchalant shyt. They want you to feed back into they bullshyt. And when dont give them the opportunity to do that they have no reaction for that. I'm a true player nikka, and not in that cliche ass "I dog hoes out sense", I'm a player because at the end of the day I'm not afraid to go to sleep by myself at night. If a bytch I'm dealing with acting up or talking reckless nikka I just cut her off and move on to the next. nikkas on here stay talking bout they beast mode on females but yall get real emo when a bytch dont act right like, thirsty nikkas acting like she the last bytch walking the face of the earth. If you buy a broken TV from the store you take that shyt the fukk back and get a new one. Same premise. nikkas out here getting upset over females dont realize that shyt is one step away from cuffing.

And Sheff dont you stay in the A? fukk you doing arguing with hoes? Its too many hoes in the city to argue with a bytch. Just cut her dumb ass of and go get a new one. Yall nikkas say yall playaz right? Yall shouldnt want to be tied down anyway.

Gospel shyt right here
bible.gif
:banderas::banderas::banderas::lawd::lawd::lawd:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

IkG2Til.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um not on here to defend ray but nobodies perfect and if u haven't been in a domestic dispute then the chances are u are young or u don't get vagina. I would never swing on my girl like he did but I would b lying if I said I never put my hands on her. U live and u learn...alcohol was prolly a strong factor. Thats why I dont drink hard liquor like that anymore. People really start turning into monsters. It makes u really wonder about weed being illegal when alcohol plays a role in mad assaults and even murders.

:what:Come on man

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
There are too many dudes in this league who do the same or worse and are still playing. Society forgets about these things pretty quickly. He will probably get a suspension for a few games and a fine. Bet he stays on the Ravens.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
There are too many dudes in this league who do the same or worse and are still playing. Society forgets about these things pretty quickly. He will probably get a suspension for a few games and a fine. Bet he stays on the Ravens.

Yeah but they have him on video. And the video leaked.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If it's on tape that visual is going to live forever.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Bruh its just not possible to avoid an argument 100% of the time. My boy got caught up with a chick, tried to walk away and she ran in front of the door and pushed him every time he tried to leave, even started punching and slapping him. What then? You gonna throw her on the ground and risk a bruise, now the police at your door. nikkas acting like women gonna just watch you walk out the door while they are upset. :stopitslime:

And you say go get a new chick. Thats easy if its some chick you just started dealing with. But lets say you got 2-3 years in with this girl, you gonna just throw away all those years? Its not cut and dry like you making it. What if you really love her, yall married or have kids together too? Maybe you did something slick and she just going overboard. So really its your fault she acting a fool, so how you gonna drop her for your mistake?

Last edited:
Daps

LOL @ this playa bullsht
There are some people that still believe in things like monogamy and marriage, and not in just disposing your girl because she's having a bad moment. Arguments are bound to happen at one point or another between any people that are around each other on a regular basis long enough. We are imperfect and are bound to upset each other on an occassion. What kind of little boy actions are leaving a woman you love because of an argument? Ya'll go ahead and keep spreading your stds around with all these multiple sex partners in loveless rendezvous playa.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
LOL @ this playa bullsht
There are some people that still believe in things like monogamy and marriage, and not in just disposing your girl because she's having a bad moment. What kind of little boy actions are leaving a woman you love because of an argument? Ya'll go ahead and keep spreading your stds around with all these multiple sex partners playa

Pretty clear he isn't talking about a spouse big picture.