Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's about as bad as a look as you can get.

Once the dude started to seemingly question it, Rice's response is concerning. Dude looked worried and tried standing her up and when the guy wanted to intervene he had the "ahhh come on" look.

If he did indeed uppercut his fiance,he needs to be suspended immediately. Examples need to be set, the best athletes in the world need not knockout their women.

I`m sure someone will call me high and mighty and sanctimonious for this post though

He's not getting suspended. We already know that. If Dez Bryant didn't get punished for beating up his own mother, nothing will happen to Ray either. However, his public image is ruined now.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Have you had any interaction with a woman, ever? You arent always in a position to avoid an argument, and at some point a woman can get so disrespectful you have to address the shyt or plan on never seeing her again. Not talking about this situation in particular.

exactly. These nappy headed hoes say real slick shyt to brothers. Chris brown had to put rhianna in check. Bet she wont talk crazy no more

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
see, that's the thing. she didn't just step out of line...she spit on him! Idk where you bytch nikkas from but nikkas get killed for that. She lucky that's all he did to her ass

Some of the Captain Save a Hoes here tend to forget that Ray Rice's fiancée was also charged with simple assault plus it's alleged that she spit on & struck him first. I don't condone hitting women, but in some rare cases it's justified.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Have you had any interaction with a woman, ever? You arent always in a position to avoid an argument, and at some point a woman can get so disrespectful you have to address the shyt or plan on never seeing her again. Not talking about this situation in particular.
Obviously not. :russ:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
exactly. These nappy headed hoes say real slick shyt to brothers. Chris brown had to put rhianna in check. Bet she wont talk crazy no more

True but Chris Brown's career took a major hit. And he's been vilified ever since. Black celebrities don't get passes from the media. And he was only 19 when this happened. There are older adults like Charlie Sheen and Sean Penn who have a long history of domestic violence who still get passes.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I dont agree with hitting women, but coming from Texas.... I completely understand

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
im not making no judgement till the case is over

only time ill get mad over this if she leaves ray rice.. if she stays with him she deserved to be knocked out..

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Y'all see this

Bg7GdxwIAAAQaU7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the Captain Save a Hoes here tend to forget that Ray Rice's fiancée was also charged with simple assault plus it's alleged that she spit on & struck him first. I don't condone hitting women, but in some rare cases it's justified.

agree...and plus i just found out that the video everybody saw...is actually a phone recording of the actual video...and its not the entire thing...