Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wow... WTF? he wasnt really dragging her though. i thought it was gonna be on some caveman shyt.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Urban Meyer already dealt with this at Ohio State and the player suited up and played with like what? 2 games suspension?

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
fukk that freedom shyt though, i'd die for my respect. According to your logic, MLK shouldn't have been a part of the Civil Rights Movement. Freedom and money above all right? He lost his freedom(was arrested by white racists a few times) and then he lost his life. Some things are just worth it.

:snoop:

Invoke America's greatest example of peaceful resistance to justify knocking a woman out for spitting on you, brehs.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these black hoes wanna pop off then they catch a beatdown. He should have put it in her butt for good measure

You don't even know what she said. And why are you stereotyping black women? I can see you why you are in the red.

Daps
That's about as bad as a look as you can get.

Once the dude started to seemingly question it, Rice's response is concerning. Dude looked worried and tried standing her up and when the guy wanted to intervene he had the "ahhh come on" look.

If he did indeed uppercut his fiance,he needs to be suspended immediately. Examples need to be set, the best athletes in the world need not knockout their women.

I`m sure someone will call me high and mighty and sanctimonious for this post though

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
if a nikka spit on me, I'd do his ass the same, fukk nikka!! Where in my post did I make it exclusive to one gender?

fukk nikka? My boy you showed your whole hand when you glorified hitting a broad for spitting on you. You'll probablly turn a fade down from a nikka in a NY minute, but you'll slug a hoe. Grown men dont argue/fight with women.

Lame ass nikka

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
fukk nikka? My boy you showed your whole hand when you glorified hitting a broad for spitting on you. You'll probablly turn a fade down from a nikka in a NY minute, but you'll slug a hoe. Grown men dont argue/fight with women.

Lame ass nikka

Have you had any interaction with a woman, ever? You arent always in a position to avoid an argument, and at some point a woman can get so disrespectful you have to address the shyt or plan on never seeing her again. Not talking about this situation in particular.