Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Have you had any interaction with a woman, ever? You arent always in a position to avoid an argument, and at some point a woman can get so disrespectful you have to address the shyt or plan on never seeing her again. Not talking about this situation in particular.

True but personally what I have to lose isn't worth hitting a chick. I can't let it get to a point where I'm squaring up and working my shoulder roll. I have pride but I also have a career, mortgage and no criminal history. Dude might have cost himself his career over this.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
What I want...is a camera in Ray's head to view his thoughts...

You can tell by his body language that he is in that "Realizing I done fukked up mode"...

I can imagine him in the elevator like : "get up" :wtb:

Her: :dead:

Ray: Get up the door is about to open:aicmon:

Ray: bytch YOU BETTER GET YOUR fukkING ASS UP RIGHT NOW I DIDNT EVEN HIT YOU THAT HARD! GET THE fukk UP I'M RAY fukkING RICE YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS ME!:demonic:

Ray: Fumbling with the pause button on the elevator but his fingers are to big and chunky so he ends up hitting 2 buttons at once and the elevator keeps going..."Man what the fukk":damn::sadbron::snoop:

Her::dead:

Ray: You going to make me drag your ass out here!:ufdup: Fine I will I will drag your ass!:ufdup:

Ray: bytch GET THE fukk UP YOU GOING TO COST ME MY FOOTBALL CAREER! I MAKE ALL THE fukkING MONEY YOU GOING TO RUIN US GET THE fukk UP!:demonic: I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T...

(Ding. Door opens )

Ray : :beli:

Her::dead:

Ray: Carries her out the elevator :aicmon:

Her: :deadrose:

Random white dude: Hey, hey buddy you need some help...oh gosh what happened here..oh man something happen in the elevator...you should sue buddy they got camera's everywhere here :steviej::mjlol::heh:

Ray : :beli:

Her: Turns head slightly to the left and moans...:umad:

lol@you and ur stories.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ the nikkas in here that were trying to say the video don't mean nothing. It's been confirmed

Court Docs Confirm Ray Rice Knocked Fiancee Unconscious

Ray-Rice-Court-Summons.jpg

:huhldup::snoop:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Prime example of why a man should not be arguing with a woman in the first place.

Why argue with an emotional creature? You're asking for it. When will nikkas learn...

The minute a woman even sounds like she's about to raise her voice to me, conversation is over. No questions. If you engage even one time after that you're complying to her level of emotion.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prime example of why a man should not be arguing with a woman in the first place.

Why argue with an emotional creature? You're asking for it. When will nikkas learn...

The minute a woman even sounds like she's about to raise her voice to me, conversation is over. No questions. If you engage even one time after that you're complying to her level of emotion.

Co-fukking sign.

A lot of dudes let these woman talk slick to them from the jump. I wouldn't even check a female if she talk slick. I just charge her to the game from the jump.

If a woman talk slick at day one, then she is charged. :camby: On to the next female.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Football players are trained to react.

Out of all individuals, they're to find broads that are calm....cuz even when they're not at fault....they're at fault.

Trust me....my only court case came from me having to defend myself from a crazy chick....who was also a lawyer at the same court I had to defend myself in.

:sadcam:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Guarantee you after he threw the punch he knew he made the biggest mistake of his life. There's nothing worse than the "oh fukk" moments when your stomach drops. He sobered up real fast I bet.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This have nothing to do with him being a football player. :comeon: They are no different then the regular population of mens in the country. This has been proven in multiple studies over the years. Of course, there is going to be bad apples in a league of 1,700 players.