The Great Green North
nikka probably punched the shyt out of her :yeshrug:
I-see-what-you-did-there-015.jpg

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What I want...is a camera in Ray's head to view his thoughts...

You can tell by his body language that he is in that "Realizing I done fukked up mode"...

I can imagine him in the elevator like : "get up" :wtb:

Her: :dead:

Ray: Get up the door is about to open:aicmon:

Ray: bytch YOU BETTER GET YOUR fukkING ASS UP RIGHT NOW I DIDNT EVEN HIT YOU THAT HARD! GET THE fukk UP I'M RAY fukkING RICE YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS ME!:demonic:

Ray: Fumbling with the pause button on the elevator but his fingers are to big and chunky so he ends up hitting 2 buttons at once and the elevator keeps going..."Man what the fukk":damn::sadbron::snoop:

Her::dead:

Ray: You going to make me drag your ass out here!:ufdup: Fine I will I will drag your ass!:ufdup:

Ray: bytch GET THE fukk UP YOU GOING TO COST ME MY FOOTBALL CAREER! I MAKE ALL THE fukkING MONEY YOU GOING TO RUIN US GET THE fukk UP!:demonic: I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T...

(Ding. Door opens )

Ray : :beli:

Ray: Carries her out the elevator :aicmon:

Her: :deadrose:

Random white dude: Hey, hey buddy you need some help...oh gosh what happened here..oh man something happen in the elevator...you should sue buddy they got camera's everywhere here :steviej::mjlol::heh:

Her: Turns head slightly to the left and moans...:umad:
:laff::laff::laff:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
You may want to one yourself breh, you're talking foolish right now. :huhldup:

MLK's fight was worth it.

Your girl stepping out of line is not. Just replace her ass.

see, that's the thing. she didn't just step out of line...she spit on him! Idk where you bytch nikkas from but nikkas get killed for that. She lucky that's all he did to her ass

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
What I want...is a camera in Ray's head to view his thoughts...

You can tell by his body language that he is in that "Realizing I done fukked up mode"...

I can imagine him in the elevator like : "get up" :wtb:

Ray: Get up the door is about to open:aicmon:

Ray: bytch YOU BETTER GET YOUR fukkING ASS UP RIGHT NOW I DIDNT EVEN HIT YOU THAT HARD! GET THE fukk UP I'M RAY fukkING RICE YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS ME!:demonic:

Ray: Fumbling with the pause button on the elevator but his fingers are to big and chunky so he ends up hitting 2 buttons at once and the elevator keeps going..."Man what the fukk":damn::sadbron::snoop:

Ray: You going to make me drag your ass out here!:ufdup: Fine I will I will drag your ass!:ufdup:

Ray: bytch GET THE fukk UP YOU GOING TO COST ME MY FOOTBALL CAREER! I MAKE ALL THE fukkING MONEY YOU GOING TO RUIN US GET THE fukk UP!:demonic: I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T...

(Ding. Door opens )

Ray: Carries her out the elevator :aicmon:

Her: :deadrose:

Random white dude: Hey, hey buddy you need some help...oh gosh what happened here..oh man something happen in the elevator...you should sue buddy they got camera's everywhere here :steviej::mjlol::heh:

Her: Turns head slightly to the left and moans...:umad:
:damn:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Carrying an unconscious or dead body is not as easy as Movies make it seem to be...That's a lot of dead weight, and it is not designed to be carried around like a bar bell...

That's mobsters cut the body into pieces, it easier to carry that way...

Come on breh:usure:

Rice-1.jpg

rice2.jpg

He could prob lift a Mack Truck, this wifey chick would be no problem

ray-rice-and-janay-450x476.jpg