Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephen A said he would charge a bytch if she was disrespectful.
4M5SUNZ.png
:heh:

Daps
Anyone catch what:skip: is saying on First Take right now? It actually sounds like :skip: is willing to give Rice a fair chance for once. That shocked the shyt outta me.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm of the mind dude might have to go have to jail. That's spousal abuse brehs.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She would be justified. You do realize it's wrong to uppercut your girlfriend/fiance/wife, right? :wtf:

I didn't say she wasn't justified. But she only take that position when it's a black athlete, but doesn't say shyt when it's a white athlete. :camby:

Be a balance journalist.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone catch what:skip: is saying on First Take right now? It actually sounds like :skip: is willing to give Rice a fair chance for once. That shocked the shyt outta me.

Fair chance for what? He assaulted his fiance/wife for no reason. That's not a good look for anyone: NFL players, black men, anyone.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
I didn't say she wasn't justified. But she only take that position when it's a black athlete, but doesn't say shyt when it's a white athlete. :camby:

Be a balance journalist.

She's been balanced, she tends to take unpopular stances on things but when that Duke lacrosse scandal broke she was mostly with the victim. I'd bet it's more likely she take some weird stance and defends Ray.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let a broad spit on me...i'm not just gonna knock her out, imma stomp her ass

these dudes need to learn how to kick these troublesome females out their lives though. She actin up, being dramatic? Tell her to get the fuk out your life! You rich my nikka! Buy a new one

That's ignorant. You need to walk away.