Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

Daps
He did slap the bytch, that slap knocked her ass out though. fukk that freedom shyt though, i'd die for my respect. According to your logic, MLK shouldn't have been a part of the Civil Rights Movement. Freedom and money above all right? He lost his freedom(was arrested by white racists a few times) and then he lost his life. Some things are just worth it.

You may want to one yourself breh, you're talking foolish right now. :huhldup:

MLK's fight was worth it.

Your girl stepping out of line is not. Just replace her ass.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Everybody in here saying he stupid and all that but man............................all bets are off when someone spits in your face. Most of us would at least slap the bytch for that, i dont know about upercutting though, maybe.

You can slap the bytch, push her into a wall even. You can't upper cut the broad tho. As foul as spiting in your face is at the end of the day she aint no nikka. Just slap the bytch in the mouth and keep it moving.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Damn I just remembered my pops bought my son Rice home and away jerseys for Christmas because that's his favorite player...

:snoop:

The Goodwill up the street is about to have a lil come up...

Daps
After she spit on him and started a fight with him? I wouldn't blame any dude for dragging a trollup like that like Caveman Games on NES

Yoo, I'm mad I'm not the only one that remembered that. All like

18710-caveman-ugh-lympics-dos-screenshot-the-mate-toss-egas.gif
n shyt

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Damn I just remembered my pops bought my son Rice home and away jerseys for Christmas because that's his favorite player...

:snoop:

The Goodwill up the street is about to have a lil come up...

I started to dap, but nah. Don't pass them shyts on to poor people breh, they deserve better than that :smh:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

This dude is an NFL running back and instead of just picking her up and carrying her, he dragging her ass out of the elevator?

:dead:

Ray... :ufdup:
Carrying an unconscious or dead body is not as easy as Movies make it seem to be...That's a lot of dead weight, and it is not designed to be carried around like a bar bell...

That's mobsters cut the body into pieces, it easier to carry that way...