Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
NxmNY.gif
I would have thought that he would have been strong enough to put her on his back though. Either way it's a messed up situation.

Toasty :krs:

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
The Ravens will shrug at this. They'll tell him to get rid of the evidence :lolbron:

Probably be more concerned with his damn fumbling. :russ:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
I'm sorry be he needs to be made a pariah for this shyt.
I'll straight go to jail if a nikka did my baby girl like that. smh
but you'd be cool if a girl spit in your son's face? you feminists ass nikkas bruh:snoop:. America so p*ssy whipped

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
but you'd be cool if a girl spit in your son's face? you feminists ass nikkas bruh:snoop:. America so p*ssy whipped
grow up fakkit. Lose your freedom and money because you can't control getting spit on.
Just slap the bytch and spit back on her. You nikkas don't have the fortitude to make it in america. weak.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Im a realist and Im grown. if you have dough, hoes will try to get it out of you any way possible. spitting in your face and then suing for body injury and disabilities will make her money that will make any alimony money seem like peanuts.

its completely different with men, no homo. but even then Ill say that its better to let your pride be hurt than a bullet to your head if the other man is packing heat, no homo. I grew up in oakland and seen dudes die over silliest and most petty shyt

I feel where you coming from bruh...if she would have just slapped him once, ok he could let her slide for that...but there's certain things you don't do to a man. Certain lines you just don't cross. If you would let somebody disrespect you like that, I don't know what to tell you. You gotta be one of Jesus' disciples or some shyt to let that go. I just wouldn't be able to

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
grow up fakkit. Lose your freedom and money because you can't control getting spit on.
Just slap the bytch and spit back on her. You nikkas don't have the fortitude to make it in america. weak.

He did slap the bytch, that slap knocked her ass out though. fukk that freedom shyt though, i'd die for my respect. According to your logic, MLK shouldn't have been a part of the Civil Rights Movement. Freedom and money above all right? He lost his freedom(was arrested by white racists a few times) and then he lost his life. Some things are just worth it.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
He did slap the bytch, that slap knocked her ass out though. fukk that freedom shyt though, i'd die for my respect. According to your logic, MLK shouldn't have been a part of the Civil Rights Movement. Freedom and money above all right? He lost his freedom(was arrested by white racists a few times) and then he lost his life. Some things are just worth it.
:snoop:

You need to learn to pick your battles better. Look mayne, you gotta learn how to play by amerikkas rules. Instead of going caveman and giving in to every base instinct. Try some cac tactics once in awhile. trying lawyering up. You'll get farther, they want reasons to send your black ass to jail ya know :ld: By all means protect yourself, but be smart.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its because of CTE, Rice is a good dude