Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
let a broad spit on me...i'm not just gonna knock her out, imma stomp her ass

these dudes need to learn how to kick these troublesome females out their lives though. She actin up, being dramatic? Tell her to get the fuk out your life! You rich my nikka! Buy a new one

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
so basically youd be willing to be locked up for months+ over some dumb golddigger spitting at your face ?

are you a pacifist bro? You have to be to not wanna kill someone that spits in your face. And yes I would willingly do time for that. You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ken-shoryu-ts.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
What I want...is a camera in Ray's head to view his thoughts...

You can tell by his body language that he is in that "Realizing I done fukked up mode"...

I can imagine him in the elevator like : "get up" :wtb:

Her: :dead:

Ray: Get up the door is about to open:aicmon:

Ray: bytch YOU BETTER GET YOUR fukkING ASS UP RIGHT NOW I DIDNT EVEN HIT YOU THAT HARD! GET THE fukk UP I'M RAY fukkING RICE YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS ME!:demonic:

Ray: Fumbling with the pause button on the elevator but his fingers are to big and chunky so he ends up hitting 2 buttons at once and the elevator keeps going..."Man what the fukk":damn::sadbron::snoop:

Her::dead:

Ray: You going to make me drag your ass out here!:ufdup: Fine I will I will drag your ass!:ufdup:

Ray: bytch GET THE fukk UP YOU GOING TO COST ME MY FOOTBALL CAREER! I MAKE ALL THE fukkING MONEY YOU GOING TO RUIN US GET THE fukk UP!:demonic: I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T...

(Ding. Door opens )

Ray : :beli:

Ray: Carries her out the elevator :aicmon:

Her: :deadrose:

Random white dude: Hey, hey buddy you need some help...oh gosh what happened here..oh man something happen in the elevator...you should sue buddy they got camera's everywhere here :steviej::mjlol::heh:

Her: Turns head slightly to the left and moans...:umad:

:mjlol: :laff: :deadmanny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
are you a pacifist bro? You have to be to not wanna kill someone that spits in your face. And yes I would willingly do time for that. You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere.
h1405FAAB

Wait a minute. You joined Friday. And this happened on Friday. And your only 2 posts are in this thread trying to rationalize what happened? :patrice:

Is that you Ray? :youngsabo:

Last edited:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
h1405FAAB

Wait a minute. You joined Friday. And this happened on Friday. And your only 2 posts are in this thread trying to rationalize what happened? :patrice:

Is that you Ray? :youngsabo:

where you from bruh? the burbs? gotta be. You went to a all white school I bet. Johnathan Martin ass nikka :pachaha:

the reason I didn't post in other threads is because I was waiting for my account to be activated :yeshrug:. I would've been all up in that Michael Dunn thread talkin hella shyt about the jury :lolbron:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Ray: bytch YOU BETTER GET YOUR fukkING ASS UP RIGHT NOW I DIDNT EVEN HIT YOU THAT HARD! GET THE fukk UP I'M RAY fukkING RICE YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS ME!:demonic:

Ray: bytch GET THE fukk UP YOU GOING TO COST ME MY FOOTBALL CAREER! I MAKE ALL THE fukkING MONEY YOU GOING TO RUIN US GET THE fukk UP!:demonic: I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T...

:laff: I imagine him saying both of these statements fast as fukk. No gaps between words. Just "bytchyoubettergetyourfukkingassuprightnow"

Sugar

Banned
Daps
What I want...is a camera in Ray's head to view his thoughts...

You can tell by his body language that he is in that "Realizing I done fukked up mode"...

I can imagine him in the elevator like : "get up" :wtb:

Ray: Get up the door is about to open:aicmon:

Ray: Fumbling with the pause button on the elevator but his fingers are to big and chunky so he ends up hitting 2 buttons at once and the elevator keeps going..."Man what the fukk":damn::sadbron::snoop:

Ray: You going to make me drag your ass out here!:ufdup: Fine I will I will drag your ass!:ufdup:

(Ding. Door opens )

Ray: Carries her out the elevator :aicmon:

Her: :deadrose:

Random white dude: Hey, hey buddy you need some help...oh gosh what happened here..oh man something happen in the elevator...you should sue buddy they got camera's everywhere here :steviej::mjlol::heh:

Her: Turns head slightly to the left and moans...:umad:

top 10 post of the week :dead: :dead:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
:dead: she look like one of those sex dolls :russ:

nikkas up here feeling sorry for a broad u all know ain't leaving that nikka cause of his pay grade

it's either ray rice and the nfl living lifestyle or back to mom house or find some coli 9 to 5 regular dude

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im a realist and Im grown. if you have dough, hoes will try to get it out of you any way possible. spitting in your face and then suing for body injury and disabilities will make her money that will make any alimony money seem like peanuts.

its completely different with men, no homo. but even then Ill say that its better to let your pride be hurt than a bullet to your head if the other man is packing heat, no homo. I grew up in oakland and seen dudes die over silliest and most petty shyt