Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Everybody in here saying he stupid and all that but man............................all bets are off when someone spits in your face. Most of us would at least slap the bytch for that, i dont know about upercutting though, maybe.

there's a large, grand canyon sized difference between losing your cool and open hand slapping some one and uppercutting someone hard enough that they are knocked unconscious

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
there's a large, grand canyon sized difference between losing your cool and open hand slapping some one and uppercutting someone hard enough that they are knocked unconscious

Thats why i want to see the video. I need to see the level of force needed to slump a bytch to that level of knocked outedness

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What I want...is a camera in Ray's head to view his thoughts...

You can tell by his body language that he is in that "Realizing I done fukked up mode"...

I can imagine him in the elevator like : "get up" :wtb:

Her: :dead:

Ray: Get up the door is about to open:aicmon:

Ray: bytch YOU BETTER GET YOUR fukkING ASS UP RIGHT NOW I DIDNT EVEN HIT YOU THAT HARD! GET THE fukk UP I'M RAY fukkING RICE YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS ME!:demonic:

Ray: Fumbling with the pause button on the elevator but his fingers are to big and chunky so he ends up hitting 2 buttons at once and the elevator keeps going..."Man what the fukk":damn::sadbron::snoop:

Her::dead:

Ray: You going to make me drag your ass out here!:ufdup: Fine I will I will drag your ass!:ufdup:

Ray: bytch GET THE fukk UP YOU GOING TO COST ME MY FOOTBALL CAREER! I MAKE ALL THE fukkING MONEY YOU GOING TO RUIN US GET THE fukk UP!:demonic: I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T...

(Ding. Door opens )

Ray : :beli:

Ray: Carries her out the elevator :aicmon:

Her: :deadrose:

Random white dude: Hey, hey buddy you need some help...oh gosh what happened here..oh man something happen in the elevator...you should sue buddy they got camera's everywhere here :steviej::mjlol::heh:

Her: Turns head slightly to the left and moans...:umad:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

You can tell by his body language that he is in that "Realizing I done fukked up mode"...

Ray: bytch YOU BETTER GET YOUR fukkING ASS UP RIGHT NOW I DIDNT EVEN HIT YOU THAT HARD! GET THE fukk UP I'M RAY fukkING RICE YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS ME!:demonic:

Ray: Fumbling with the pause button on the elevator but his fingers are to big and chunky so he ends up hitting 2 buttons at once and the elevator keeps going..."Man what the fukk":damn::sadbron::snoop:

Ray: You going to make me drag your ass out here!:ufdup: Fine I will I will drag your ass!:ufdup:

Ray: bytch GET THE fukk UP YOU GOING TO COST ME MY FOOTBALL CAREER! I MAKE ALL THE fukkING MONEY YOU GOING TO RUIN US GET THE fukk UP!:demonic: I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T...

(Ding. Door opens )

Random white dude: Hey, hey buddy you need some help...oh gosh what happened here..oh man something happen in the elevator...you should sue buddy they got camera's everywhere here :steviej::mjlol::heh:

Wow @ this shyt

:mjlol:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

(Ding. Door opens )

And on that note, thank you for retiring me from the Coli for the night. My stomach and chest are literally suffering right now from the laughing that your post induced and ain't no way I'm reading another post as funny as this tonight, I'll literally :dead:

And if you envision Ray starting to cry due to his realization and talking with that voice around the part where he fumbled with the elevator buttons, that just elevates the hilarity from platinum to uranium :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: