Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we proud supporters of the hard on hoes movement, but cotdayum these nikkas is turning it into a religion :mindblown:

:russ:

:pacspit:
Man fukk your shyt town. How many of you dirtbag nikkas done got shot up at Lincoln park talking the same shyt. I may be a bx nikka, but I have a warm place in my heart for now rule.

fukk lincoln park i strolled thru that shythole and even worked the summer program there cause my moms lived in new ro. catch them fags on a 1V1 they running for the rest of the roaches:pacspit::demonic:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:wtf:

This dude is an NFL running back and instead of just picking her up and carrying her, he dragging her ass out of the elevator?

:dead:

Ray... :ufdup:

Breh, that is what I saying. This bytch 135, 165 pounds? He can't pick her up? So he uppercuts in the elevator and then drags her out?:dahell:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Everybody in here saying he stupid and all that but man............................all bets are off when someone spits in your face. Most of us would at least slap the bytch for that, i dont know about upercutting though, maybe.