Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm legitimately going to think about getting citizenship somewhere else. I'm 20 now. I'm going to look in to it. I'm not sure I would want to raise my kids in America. I don't know why I didn't think of that before. I think I'm going to apply for dual citizenship in the UK. If I take actions now, by the time I start a family, raising my kids in the UK could be an actual option

Last edited:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
11 or 12 shots hard to tel becuz both officers were firin :snoop: kept shootin when he was on the ground. Im in that area all the time. got people on switzer...it's active over there. those cops crooked as fukk.

these pigs are psychopaths. shoot to kill no matter what

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Maybe, but if he's in a hoodie doing what this guy did acting all crazy, I don't know.

White privilege didn't work out for this guy all too well :patrice:

People were saying the guy in the vid in OP had a knife, I dunno tho, didn't see one. This is why cops are so afraid of knives tho.

Video doesn't back up that statement , explain more.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
yeah I understand but from what I seen is people standing around and the camera man acting like it's a joke. Instead of calling 911 they should've helped the kid. Honestly This looks like suicide by cop.

They showed up to video tape the encounter.

He stole a soda from the store, and the store owner let him walk out. Then he went back into the store and stole something else. At this point the store owner followed him out and argued with him. He dropped the item but another store owner had already called 911 and told 911 that he had a knife. She stated he had 2 knives because she thought he had one in his back pocket.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
  • shoot around him to scare him
  • back up
  • get behind car doors
  • pull out mace/stun gun
  • deal with him like a human being
that's too hard tho...
That's the only one that's not really an option, this ain't no movie breh. Can't control where them bullets go trying to "shoot around" somebody. They fukk around and kill someone else off a richochet then shyt would really hit the fan

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
That's the only one that's not really an option, this ain't no movie breh. Can't control where them bullets go trying to "shoot around" somebody. They fukk around and kill someone else off a richochet then shyt would really hit the fan

he was on grass fam....the only place the bullets would go is deeper in the soil...and if that wasn't an option they still had plenty choices....shyt is fukked up

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Lil buddy was asking for that one.. :rudy:
fukk outta here :camby:

they could have tased him and quickly subdued him that way, there isn't no way to justify killing this dude who didn't even have a weapon and both of them crackers shot him :snoop:

edit I didn't know he had a knife but that still doesn't justify shooting him 5+ times with 2 different guns :snoop:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Keeping this fools name in the news is doing a disservice to Mike Brown and the protest...

Dude was standing on a corner with a knife in his hand looking for a confrontation...

We cannot defend this stupidity...

He was mentally ill. It was not about "stupidity". But I agree that it's a different situation in itself.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
so if a mentally disabled person were coming at them they would do the same? if a child was coming at them with a knife they would do the same? you telling me these cops are robots programmed to shoot to kill...with no ounce of humanity in them to say...."hey, dude is trippin but he isn't as dangerous as a dude with a gun...let's not kill him...go for the legs john"...

c'mon man
Yes, and here they even tazed him before

and there are several instances of that.

You don't shoot to maim, that's illegal for anyone. It's why citizens aren't allowed to fire warning shots either. You always shoot to kill. And cops are trained to fire until the target stops. Also most cops are shytty shots.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Yes, and here they even tazed him before

and there are several instances of that.

You don't shoot to maim, that's illegal for anyone. It's why citizens aren't allowed to fire warning shots either. You always shoot to kill. And cops are trained to fire until the target stops. Also most cops are shytty shots.

the whole fukkin clip....good lawd.....

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
Only thing that matter in America is a dollar sign. My heart goes out to the family, but at this point I don't feel pain about the shyt. My silent rage is making me smarter. Boss up and take care of ya families bruhs, we all we got (double).