NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You ain't gonna do nothin:camby:
fukk you and the c00ns who dapped you.

its really disheartening to see what the value of a black man's life is worth. when i say its time for war, i mean that shyt. you a fool if you think this shyt will stay quarantined to St. Louis.

Im tired of seeing black men die at the hands of cops, and its time little bytches like you grew a backbone. i feel passionate about this, because i stood up to the law, got assaulted, and then beat my case. but for every one of me, there's 20 that dont.

fukk you, you probably the feds or white, your posting is hella suspect.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Dude had a knife, cops told him multiple times to drop it. He didn't drop it and continued to move towards the cops. Cops shot him. The fukk y'all think was gonna happen? He just wasn't some innocent dude walking down the street minding his business.

as easily as they aimed for his chest they could have shot him in the leg....that's the issue here...and I still can't make out what was in his hand (if he actually had something in it).

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
fam...he had his hands out of his pockets for 11 seconds before they fired at him...they saw what was in his hands.....literally as soon as they pulled up he walked towards them with his hands out. He had time to get higher ground...WITH HIS HANDS OUT....they could have easily gave him a flesh wound and restrained him....

Ol boy was not going to rush them....look at the first time he walked towards them...they aimed at him and he stopped then changed directions....he got higher ground and then started walking in their direction again and they lit him up.....I bet he wasn't gonna get too close....

If this was suicide or he wanted to kill one he would have rushed them the first time he walked towards them...

Like I said before I wish it could of resulted in a flesh wound and a restraint as well.

We don't know if was going to rush them or not, I mean the dude was walking towards them with a knife yelling "SHOOT ME NOW". Now all of a sudden we can't assume he's harmful. His posture,overaggressive attitude and demeanor is what got him killed breh. The cops stood their ground and buddy walked up/near them with a knife. Everyone should know by now by all the cop killings videos on the web, that when someone approach an officer with a weapon, not listening is going to get shot.

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
as easily as they aimed for his chest they could have shot him in the leg....that's the issue here...and I still can't make out what was in his hand (if he actually had something in it).
Cops shoot to stop the threat. They are trained to shoot center mass, ain't no legs shots being given out, at least not intentionally. If they had tasers they prolly could have tased him, but if cops use they guns they shootin to kill not wound.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

Yeah you can't really tell from the video.. He pulled his hand out quick as hell like he had something but could of just balled his fist.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
This video just shows how inadequate the police is. Its literally 2 vs one. The 2 r supposed to be "trained" officers of the law, that you would expect to have the ability to restrain an unarmed suspect without resorting to killing him. But all I saw was two flabby n sick p*ssy ass cac cops too shook and lazy to actually to their jobs properly and protect a life.

Even without a tazer or a sting gun, its a bunch of other ways this coulda been handled without anyone dying.

It could of resulted in a tazzing if lets say he wasn't armed (which was the officers believed, you can't tell from the video) and if he complied by letting the officers know that he didn't have a knife by putting his han..

:lupe:

Damn, nevermind.

3034486-slide-s-4-hands-up-dont-shoot.jpg

:patrice:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Cops shoot to stop the threat. They are trained to shoot center mass, ain't no legs shots being given out, at least not intentionally. If they had tasers they prolly could have tased him, but if cops use they guns they shootin to kill not wound.

so if a mentally disabled person were coming at them they would do the same? if a child was coming at them with a knife they would do the same? you telling me these cops are robots programmed to shoot to kill...with no ounce of humanity in them to say...."hey, dude is trippin but he isn't as dangerous as a dude with a gun...let's not kill him...go for the legs john"...

c'mon man

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
so if a mentally disabled person were coming at them they would do the same? if a child was coming at them with a knife they would do the same? you telling me these cops are robots programmed to shoot to kill...with no ounce of humanity in them to say...."hey, dude is trippin but he isn't as dangerous as a dude with a gun...let's not kill him...go for the legs john"...

c'mon man

Good point there breh.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
fukk you and the c00ns who dapped you.

its really disheartening to see what the value of a black man's life is worth. when i say its time for war, i mean that shyt. you a fool if you think this shyt will stay quarantined to St. Louis.

Im tired of seeing black men die at the hands of cops, and its time little bytches like you grew a backbone. i feel passionate about this, because i stood up to the law, got assaulted, and then beat my case. but for every one of me, there's 20 that dont.

fukk you, you probably the feds or white, your posting is hella suspect.

:pachaha: this dude still mad a cop bust him in the face after hynim you up like cuba gooding in boyz in da hood.You grew a backbone and probably caught a pumpkin head deluxe in the process.You aint gonna do shyt shut da fukk up