Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what we called assisted suicide ....

Some of yall talking bout disarm him .. like u want a cop to take a stab wound while tryna get the knife out of his hand?

Hell nah.

Dude wasn't complying .. ran at a officer ... posed the threat of killing the officer with the weapon. thats as clean cut as you can get when it comes to answering why someone got killed.

Did the man pose imminent danger to the police? yes
Did he have a weapon that illustrated the above? yes
The Police give him ample warning to drop the weapon? yes
Did charge at the cops? yes.

To be honest .. if you were a licensed to caryr citizen and you murked him you wouldn't even get charged.

As far as the amount of shots / handcuffing him after he's been shot ... both are protocol if you deem it necessary to use your gun .. you have to utilize it to the point where you can clearly make sure they aren't a threat ... in case that nygga then has a gun which he has enough life to pull out to shoot you while u think u 'wounded him' . .... and you have to handcuff the guy ..its common sense if you hate those rules go to your local city council to lobby and get changes. but just hating the cops does nothing for any situation. A lot of their practices are extreme but the way to go about getting it changed is lobbying city councils and governing bodies ... being MORE violent only gives em more reason to be militarized ... cuz they'll say .. 'If we are less violent ..how can we handle that mass crowd .. thats rioting??'

For those suggesting 'WHY NOT USE TAZERS' ... Tazers aren't effective 100 % of the time. That dude if he was charging an officer with the knife could be tazed and not dropped till after he stabs an officer. Tazers are for UNARMED unruly people resisting arrest.. Not for people with weapons. Stop saying dumb shyt.

I know a lot of ppl dont like the cops ... i dont either but ... this was clearly assisted suicide.

Last edited:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I show this video to a few people in my office and the first response from a white woman I work with is "Doesn't this look a bit staged to you?"

:beli::why::snoop:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
How could y'all say dude ran he never picked up pace even after he stood up on the lawn. They had a clear shot to the leg. One cop shoots the leg n tells the other cop to taser dude so they can get the knife out his hand. Could've been dealt with so much better. If anybody ever calls the police on me I don't care what out history is were done. If a cop is in the area of me I feel like I could be dead in less than 5 minutes. It's a shame ppl are afraid of us simply because were black n they will never own up to that truth.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Doesn't matter if the dude 'had it coming'. Execution should always be the last option. Last time i checked there was only one of him and by the end there were 50 cops on the scene.

You telling me they HAD to kill him?

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Doesn't matter if the dude 'had it coming'. Execution should always be the last option. Last time i checked there was only one of him and by the end there were 50 cops on the scene.

You telling me they HAD to kill him?
Great point. If they could just held dude for a minute they could've had him surrounded n definitely just tased dude till he was able to be disarmed.

What was the method they used to disarm and detain dude that shot up the movie theater ?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
In the video, there were people surrounding the young man but keeping their distance BEFORE the cops showed up (they are not trained to deal with people in that situation and they did the right thing)....why the cops couldn't do the same to assess the situation is beyond me.

The cops are idiots and should be fired and tried, they also endangered the public by shooting in the public, the cop could've missed and shoot and innocent bystander.

My left thumb has more people skills than these hick brutes.