Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Shocked and not shocked. Dude was yelling shoot me and charging cops. But executing him should have been option Z. They could have pepper sprayed him, tazered him, or tackled him. Instead they said fukk it, if we kill this guy we'll get paid leave.

Dude stole a donut and a couple drinks and now he's dead.

Be a black man brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Yes, and here they even tazed him before

and there are several instances of that.

You don't shoot to maim, that's illegal for anyone. It's why citizens aren't allowed to fire warning shots either. You always shoot to kill. And cops are trained to fire until the target stops. Also most cops are shytty shots.

Probably the most chilling clip I've ever seen. Especially with that alarm going off at the end. Whole shyt played out like a movie. Wow.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
For the ones saying Tase or shoot him in the leg. Yall watch too many movies. That doesn't always work and he had a knife. he was already within 10-20ft feet of the officers. Running on aredrenline or high off something he could of kept advancing.

Sound like the people who say shoot the tires out.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
they ODd with the shots but it was obviously suicide by cop. if they shoot for the legs or arms and miss, who knows where the bullet will land. they need to work a system where 1 cop yells "I GOT THIS!" and he is the only one who shoots 1 shot at center mass. if he keeps coming hit him again center mass. but an all out free for all where each cop lets out 4 - 5 shots is just too overboard.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
they ODd with the shots but it was obviously suicide by cop. if they shoot for the legs or arms and miss, who knows where the bullet will land. they need to work a system where 1 cop yells "I GOT THIS!" and he is the only one who shoots 1 shot at center mass. if he keeps coming hit him again center mass. but an all out free for all where each cop lets out 4 - 5 shots is just too overboard.

if they miss thats their own damn fault. they got no problem aimin for the head though.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
if they miss thats their own damn fault. they got no problem aimin for the head though.

yea damn right its their fault, thats why they wont risk it. if they shoot at an arm, and miss and hit some bystander, they gonna catch flack and have a tough time justifying hitting bystanders instead of the perp.

as for the head shot, when u aim for center mass, its very likely that the person falls forward while more bullets are in the air and they catch one in the head or face. the head shot is also EXTREMELY tough and risky. only in movies can somebody easily hit a head from 10 feet away. thats all by chance.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Mannnn what the fukk? Dude was absolutely wrong I admit but what about non-lethal force? He obviously had an issue or something, he wasn't going anywhere obviously, why not call for backup?

Yeah, they have non-lethal methods to take people down. The bytches would rather make a point by killing.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Because of their range, pepper-spray pellet projectiles provide a great way to target one person in the crowd or to gain control of someone who is resisting. Examples of people resisting include someone trying to commit suicide by cop or a mentally ill person making threats with a knife. The effective range for a point target is 60 feet and for an area target is 150 feet. The pepper-spray pellet concept has made its way into shotgun munitions as well.

----They just want to kill. Point blank.

Daps
I think too many people are missing the point.

When you get out of the cop car guns drawn, that automatically escalates the situation. I'm not sure what call they recieved, but when they pulled up, dude wasn't posing a threat to anyone. That's my biggest problem here, that cops take this 'shoot first, ask questions later' mentality when it comes to dealing with us.

Sure dude was in the wrong. Whether it's the cops or anyone else, if they have a gun drawn on you it's YOUR responsibility to act appropriately.

I'd be more sympathetic with a private citizen who killed like this. Call me crazy, but I expect guys paid to handle these situations to handle them more diplomatically. Let's say the call they got was the belligerent man may be armed & dangerous. In that case I completely understand drawing their firearms. However when he's pacing yelling 'shoot me now motherfukker' I'd expect trained officers to attempt to diffuse the situation. A response like 'I don't want to shoot you, I want to talk to you' would be more appropriate. Attempt to diffuse the situation instead of stoking the flames. I feel like they make those attempts when it's not US they're policing and that's my biggest problem.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo seriously, what the fukk is up with these bytch made cops these days, man?

Everybody too scared to take an ass whooping?
Don't cops know how to handle/disarm a suspect without using a fukking gun?
Didn't these pigs have nightsticks and shyt?

:why:
if that was the uk i guarantee that man would still be alive. they wont even taser the dude, they would have tackled his ass, and forcibly removed that knife from his hand, and handcuffed him. they might have used sticks or batons or something but no way would that man be dead.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So they can perform lethal force without a threat :what:

"they have the right to remain safe" wtf why did they pick a police as an profession then :what:

why didn't they just shoot the obviously mentally ill man in the leg :what: