Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
so if a mentally disabled person were coming at them they would do the same? if a child was coming at them with a knife they would do the same? you telling me these cops are robots programmed to shoot to kill...with no ounce of humanity in them to say...."hey, dude is trippin but he isn't as dangerous as a dude with a gun...let's not kill him...go for the legs john"...

c'mon man

you bring up a point that many people in the army have made continuously over the past few days, US cops are POORLY trained for high pressure situations

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Just because he yelled out "SHOOT ME, SHOOT ME" doesn't mean they have to do it.
Dude got lit up 12 times by 2 officers and even cuffed him afterwards while he's laying there dead. :what:

I heard he had a mental illness....Best case scenario would've been to try to de-escalate the situation and talk to him before opening gun fire.

It was 2 cops against one..they could've easily jumped on him......this would've happened to a white person.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Just because he yelled out "SHOOT ME, SHOOT ME" doesn't mean they have to do it.
Dude got lit up 12 times by 2 officers and even cuffed him afterwards while he's laying there dead. :what:

I heard he had a mental illness....Best case scenario would've been to try to de-escalate the situation and talk to him before opening gun fire.

It was 2 cops against one..they could've easily jumped on him......this would've happened to a white person.

I heard he was brandishing a knife as well:sas2:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
how do you know that? What type of mental illness? Idk about stl. But in Cali. That dude would've been killed if he was white brown or yellow.

this story happened yesterday

just google it...everyone in the neighborhood knows him

error 1 nobody alerted 911 he had mental issues

but mental health suspects ALWAYS have trouble when the cops show up

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:smh: The only thing worse than a cac is one with a gun and badge.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

breh there are so many incidents of police brutality we don't need to put energy behind shyt like this. I don't think he deserved to die but honestly this looks like suicide by cop

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
this story happened yesterday

just google it...everyone in the neighborhood knows him

error 1 nobody alerted 911 he had mental issues

but mental health suspects ALWAYS have trouble when the cops show up
yeah I understand but from what I seen is people standing around and the camera man acting like it's a joke. Instead of calling 911 they should've helped the kid. Honestly This looks like suicide by cop.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
this just wont stop.....

rip to that brother

man i dont know but i dont have a good feeling

all this shyt keeps happening and people are getting sick of it

i feel like the ferguson riots are just the beginning...

be safe out there yall and just fukking comply with these pigs

its not worth it