Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a deathwish :yeshrug: I don't feel sorry for this dumb ass nikka
Lil buddy was asking for that one.. :rudy:

breh was several feet away walking slowly past(not toward) the cruise/cop and never posed an imminent danger to anyone but maybe himself..those pigs most likely upset about the post Mike Brown killing fallout were obviously looking for a opportunity to take out their homicidal aggression on a black.this disturbed brother provided it for them.

at the end of the day if blacks valued their lives more swine wouldn't feel so bold do this shyt so often...they see blacks killing eachother and think why don't they join the fun.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
breh was several feet away walking slowly past(not toward) the cruise/cop and never posed an imminent danger to anyone but maybe himself..those pigs most likely upset about the post Mike Brown killing fallout were obviously looking for a opportunity to take out their homicidal aggression on a black.this disturbed brother provided it for them.

at the end of the day if blacks valued their lives more devils wouldn't feel so bold do this shyt so often...they see us killing eachother and think why don't they join the fun.

:comeon:

watch the video again

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

at the end of the day if blacks valued their lives more swine wouldn't feel so bold do this shyt so often...they see blacks killing eachother and think why don't they join the fun.

Man 8/10 of situations like are going to result just like that. Doesn't matter what color you are..

Walking slowing past the cop/cruiser could easily turned into something else. Like they said, the guy was mentally ill so who knows what he intensions could of been. I'm not on the cops sides or nothing, would of liked to see this resulted otherwise but am I surprised? No.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This.

Like I said, buddy was asking for it. 8/10 if you walk up on the cops with a knife, you gonna get gunned down. Why are people shocked here? Cops aren't going to get out their patrol cars with stun guns while approaching someone with their hands in their pockets brehs.

lol3.gif

:usure:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Mace???

Anyways....the pigs better enjoy these last few freebie murders as ya'll will all be wearing video lapels very soon in many big cities.