Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Breh you gotta understand, once they start shooting, they're shooting to kill. They're not trained to do any of that.

They shot that man 5 times AS he was falling to the fukking ground, including two while he was already down. fukk THAT. That was another execution, point blank.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
984.gif

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he was white he would have been tackled and restrained.

:beli:

Maybe, but if he's in a hoodie doing what this guy did acting all crazy, I don't know.

White privilege didn't work out for this guy all too well :patrice:

People were saying the guy in the vid in OP had a knife, I dunno tho, didn't see one. This is why cops are so afraid of knives tho.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe, but if he's in a hoodie doing what this guy did acting all crazy, I don't know.

White privilege didn't work out for this guy all too well :patrice:

People were saying the guy in the vid in OP had a knife, I dunno tho, didn't see one. This is why cops are so afraid of knives tho.

I really don't give two fukks about the handful of times that white privilege doesn't work for white people when the overwhelming majority of the time, that privilege DOES work out.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They shot that man 5 times AS he was falling to the fukking ground, including two while he was already down. fukk THAT. That was another execution, point blank.

You shoot them up until they're dead. Like it or not, that's what you're supposed to do when you shoot someone.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't give two fukks about the handful of times that white privilege doesn't work for white people when the overwhelming majority of the time, that privilege DOES work out.

You're right, I'm just saying, if you scare the shyt out of cops like either of these guys, they're killing you. Black people and the mentally ill get bodied more than anybody.