Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Words are not powerful enough to fully explain the extent to how much I hate cops.

That's why i don't even say fukk the police anymore, shyt sounds too playful, and it's too common. That wouldn't really sum it up. I hate cops so much that
If a cop was run over by a car -then guy sped away- while he was crossing the street I wouldn't even call the police for him. fukk it, even if I had somehow accidentally pocket dialed 911 at that very moment and I could hear the operator on the other end, "You've reached 911 emergency, hello, hello?" as I looked at the cops mangled torso. I would calmly tell the operator that I had just pocket dialed and that there was nothing they could assist me with. And then walk away with no remorse whatsoever. I cant' fukking stand cops B. And I know people say all cops aren't bad cops, but all minorities aren't thieves and criminals either, yet they act like they can't tell the difference so why should we?

I live in New York, I've seen white folk say and do all kinds of shyt to cops. I've seen white people disrespect cops to the highest level, no shots fired. Hell the guy who shot up a fukkING MOVIE THEATER in 2012, in a fukking Bane costume, was detained. And he had DEADLY WEAPONS on him. He walked in with a

Remington 870

300px-Flickr_-_~Steve_Z~_-_870.jpg

And a Smith And Wesson MP15

310px-MP15.jpg

Glock 22
UG-GLOCK22G3_lg.jpg

james-holmes-2-300.jpg

This crazy motherfukker shot up an entire movie theater. Killed 12 people, and injured 70. Yet he somehow made it to fukking court. No wounds. No Shots On Him. They detained him. Tell me this isn't a race issue. They see white and think right, They see black and then they see red. This cac survived after all that. And we got our young brothers getting murked while being unarmed with no weapons and Arizona Cans.

fukk This Country. I'll never respect that fukking flag. I'll cash out on this bytch. That's about it

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Apparently they aren't trained to diffuse a situation or handle a non-lethal threat without a gun...like...I dunno...fukking every single police force in the world.

Their thought process

:ohhh: Black dude looks 18-30
:ohhh: Wearing street clothes
:ohhh: Could be concealing a weapon

:damn: THIS DUDE PROBABLY GOING TO SHOOT ME! [Unholsters Weapon]

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently they aren't trained to diffuse a situation or handle a non-lethal threat without a gun...like...I dunno...fukking every single police force in the world.

The guy had a deathwish but they coulda tazed him easily. If a dude in a hoodie especially a black one with his hands concealed walks up all crazy like this he's probably gonna get gunned down like this.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their thought process

:ohhh: Black dude looks 18-30
:ohhh: Wearing street clothes
:ohhh: Could be concealing a weapon

:damn: THIS DUDE PROBABLY GOING TO SHOOT ME! [Unholsters Weapon]
In some twisted way, it's staggering that a black man is so scary to white people for no other reason than he's fukking black.

He doesn't need a gun.
He doesn't need a knife.
He doesn't even need a baseball bat.

Just be black, and automatically, these fukking pigs are so frightened that they need to unload entire magazines of bullets into you.

:snoop: