Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently the St.Louis police station released this video, probably to implicate Mike Brown (who wasn't carrying a knife). Anyway, Powell was holding a knife so shoot him once and disarm him. Why kill him? There are too many cac cops in St. Louis. They can't police black areas; they're too prejudice and racist. I'm starting to think police forces should raise the salaries for black cops and recruit them specifically to handle African American cases. A good portion of all black area cops should be African American. Their salaries should be higher than others to attract more AA men into the force.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I'm trying to figure out when he supposedly pulled the knife out. Before he stepped on the platform?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Maybe, but if he's in a hoodie doing what this guy did acting all crazy, I don't know.

White privilege didn't work out for this guy all too well :patrice:

People were saying the guy in the vid in OP had a knife, I dunno tho, didn't see one. This is why cops are so afraid of knives tho.

White privilage is oozing outta this video. They would have cuffed the chick for not sitting down, not announced themselves or asked a billion times for dude to come out... then they would of shot soon as he turned the corner and saw that knife. shyt, maybe soon as he turned the corner knife or not.

The angle on that chestcam is exhilerating though... its like I'm playing House of the Dead

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White privilage is oozing outta this video. They would have cuffed the chick for not sitting down, not announced themselves or asked a billion times for dude to come out... then they would of shot soon as he turned the corner and saw that knife. shyt, maybe soon as he turned the corner knife or not.

The angle on that chestcam is exhilerating though... its like I'm playing House of the Dead

I think all cops should be required to carry cams like this tho. Would make them think twice of bodying people haphazardly and it would make sure shyt like mike brown (as far as not seeing the cop's point of view clearly) never happens again. Yeah people still gonna die, but you can at least prosecute the shyt out of these cases with hard evidence.

Videos are indisputable.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Steals food,refuses to take hands out his pocket walks up on the cops yelling "Shoot ME!!!!!" "Shoot Me!!!!" while disregarding them telling him to drop the knife then he gets wet da fukk up

:ufdup:

This.

Like I said, buddy was asking for it. 8/10 if you walk up on the cops with a knife, you gonna get gunned down. Why are people shocked here? Cops aren't going to get out their patrol cars with stun guns while approaching someone with their hands in their pockets brehs.

lol3.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You shoot them up until they're dead. Like it or not, that's what you're supposed to do when you shoot someone.

Well I don't fukking like it and it needs to change, or some pigs need to start getting dropped. Real talk if I was one of those knuckleheads on the street I'd be on some murder shyt. But nah, they wanna kill each other over colors instead

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I don't fukking like it and it needs to change, or some pigs need to start getting dropped. Real talk if I was one of those knuckleheads on the street I'd be on some murder shyt. But nah, they wanna kill each other over colors instead

:mjpls: I wonder why the CIA and ATF armed black gangs in the 80s and 90s, and still flood the streets with unregistered firearms

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Apparently the St.Louis police station released this video, probably to implicate Mike Brown (who wasn't carrying a knife). Anyway, Powell was holding a knife so shoot him once and disarm him. Why kill him? There are too many cac cops in St. Louis. They can't police black areas; they're too prejudice and racist. I'm starting to think police forces should raise the salaries for black cops and recruit them specifically to handle African American cases. A good portion of all black area cops should be African American. Their salaries should be higher than others to attract more AA men into the force.
They released it 'officially' cause it was already on youtube. Thats like admitting you cheated cause you got caught cheating.