Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One, police are not psychiatric nurses, individuals like this years back before they shut down the asylums would have been locked in one, and hopefully cared for correctly. It's unfortunate,but care in the community is anything but. So there ought to be a discussion nationally,and internationally as UK for instance has the same problem here, about how the mentally ill are best cared for,and there ought to be further research done on better treatments as well as the illness themselves. Compared to physical illness, mental illness gets much less money spent on it. Drugging in the community is a recipe for disaster in some people. This person is one. Hell he was even known in the area, as having these issues, yet nothing was done....

two, while I defend the police for being forced to intervene with people they do not have nearly enough training to deal with, I know for a fact in the UK for instance, taser would have been deployed first, only in very rare circumstances would lethal force be used straight away , either taser or a plastic bullet (or baton round as they call them in the UK, which can also kill but far less likely than a real bullet) , in fact this is how UK police deal with a machete wielding man.

Notice the use of bins as makeshift shields, as I said early the UK also has the same problem with the mentally ill not being in the right place., but at least the man was still alive after.

I would have thought ,in particular as this man was known locally as ill,the police would have tried a different approach.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This psycho stole some pop and honey buns and didn't even eat it he just sat them on the curb.Cops were called and he yells shoot me while taking a weapon out his pocket and ignoring orders the cops did the smart thing homie could of pulled out a .380.Stop making excuses for this clown he wanted to die and he got his wish when they put several rounds of some real hot shyt in him.

Through the eyes of an uncle tom type of Niqqer, maybe that is in fact what you saw in the video.

What we Black Kings, Queens, and other clear thinking unbiased humans saw in that vid is that the knife(?) was clearly visible in his hand for quite some time before he even made it to within 10-15 ft of them.

Plenty of time for them to reholster their weapon, take a step back, and draw their tasers, pepper spray, etc.

Niqqer/Uncle Tom/Sellout mentality will not be tolerated. -negged

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
That some sellout shyt to say.

-Negged

fukk.
I went to -Neg your tap dancing ass and forgot to switch it from the +pos.

Will somebody please -Neg this niKKKa for me.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Typical cac that wants to neg but doesn't want to share his thoughts. Fukk outta here slim.

:camby:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You care about rep a little too much.. :mjlol: Go outside somewhere nikka. You aren't intelligent enough to share your thoughts in this discussion. Nor did you read the entire thread.

Don't you have somewhere to be
images

:umad:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/20/mentally-ill-killed-by-cops

I'll just leave that here...

It's really sad reading some people's comments on this. If you've never known anyone dealing with mental health issues, I can see why you would say shyt as ignorant as what I've read in here. People really don't respect the fact that there really are "crazy" people among us... there really are people that need help... there really are people that need help and nobody even knows it. If that was your brother that got gunned down like that, would you be saying he deserved it? We don't know what demons he was battling. There are all kinds of mental issues out there that effect people, the shyt is sad.

We need to acknowledge the fact that mental illness is real. The term, "crazy" is thrown around lightly in our society. There are really people out here that really don't process shyt or think logically when they go untreated.

Stop being ignorant brehs

:snoop:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
he was schizophrenic this is sad af breh. It's even worse to be mentally ill then young and black. This young man is both. I still think he was trying to commit suicide by cop but still this is sad af

Mental illness apparently is only taken seriously when it's a white problem. People act as if the black community doesn't have unaddressed psychological problems. Especially taking into consideration what we've had to deal with in this country. With that taken into consideration, the rates for mental illness are probably far greater for us compared to everyone else.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Who are these two CACS in here baiting and speaking gibberish?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Cops shoot to stop the threat. They are trained to shoot center mass, ain't no legs shots being given out, at least not intentionally. If they had tasers they prolly could have tased him, but if cops use they guns they shootin to kill not wound.
Then explain to me how a white kid who just killed 12 and wounded 70 walks out alive nikka?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
White people brehs

The same ones that created the "Killer Speaks" show. They want us to feel some sort of sympathy for those killers but just get over and accept this shyt