Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
*So you live in a city/town thats known for its racism

*during all this mike brown drama

*approach cops telling them to shoot you, causing a scene

and now people want to have sympathy for this dumbass nikka?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
We can argue if the cops should have fired a warning, popped him in the leg, shot less than 8 times. But the fact is dude didnt comply when they asked him. If a cop is pointing a gun at you asking you to take ya hands out ya pocket and you don't listen and you approach him him aggresively saying shoot me in a place with riot and turmoil, what kind of outcome you expect. This could have been avoided if dude listen. He basically had a death wish. I wish he camera was zoomed in for a better angle to see exactly how in danger or not in danger the cops was.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
No defending none of this shyt thats going on, but one of my best friends is a cop. As far as gun fire goes, he pretty much said once you let off you don't keep track of how many shots are being fired, because it happens so fast. It's just a natural survival instinct to keep shooting until the other person goes down.

People don't realize this aint COD. This is real life..its happening in a span of seconds at times you don't even know where the gunshots are coming from cause its just loud bangs. A split second can be the difference in his life or yours.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm pretty sure that having a death wish went hand and hand with buddy being fukked up in the head.

Being fukked up in the head is not mutually exclusive from having a death wish....:mjlol:

So that immediately makes him a threat? :what:

You know what, that's a dumb ass question on my part. :snoop:

Being black made him a threat. :rudy:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Cops are meant to diffuse situations, not escalate them. They got out of the SUV with their guns already drawn instead of trying to decipher the situation.

Did the store owner call in an armed robbery? Because no one seemed to feel all that threatened by that guy. He certainly deserved to get arrested, but not lit up like that.

Smh @ them cuffing his corpse and still pointing a fukking gun at him. Like he's gonna rise from the dead as a zombie. That right there tell you all you need to know about their thought process.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So police are not trained to give legs shots or arms shots? Dude was like 8ft away b4 he was fired upon

I posted in the other thread. ...

YT comment ...

gobblenater
16 hours ago

For anybody wondering why they shot so many times the general rule is "shoot to kill"
If they shoot once they will ALWAYS shoot until the suspect stops moving.
Shooting has never been and will never be a means of non-lethal subjugation so if you don't want to die then never force someone to fire that first shot.
Swallow your pride for 2 seconds. Listen to what they tell you and just do it. If you're innocent then they will let you go in 2 minutes.
Call it unfair or overkill if you want but this all could have been easily avoided if the guy hadn't tried to be tough by threatening two people pointing guns at his chest.
Read more
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

I'm not sure how widespread around the country that notion is... ??

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's some bullshyt, police get hand to hand self defense classes in their training. You have regular citizens out there that could disarm a dude with a knife. Some of these guys become cops for the wrong reasons.

When dealing with folks with mental Illness the first rule is to try and diffuse/ talk them out of whatever problem they are having, then react if needed. I could see if the guy had a gun cocked and ready to blast. I've dealt with worst working with adults having brain injuries.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if that was the uk i guarantee that man would still be alive. they wont even taser the dude, they would have tackled his ass, and forcibly removed that knife from his hand, and handcuffed him. they might have used sticks or batons or something but no way would that man be dead.
yep That would have been the best way to handle it if they deemed physical force was needed.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They showed up to video tape the encounter.

He stole a soda from the store, and the store owner let him walk out. Then he went back into the store and stole something else. At this point the store owner followed him out and argued with him. He dropped the item but another store owner had already called 911 and told 911 that he had a knife. She stated he had 2 knives because she thought he had one in his back pocket.
he was schizophrenic this is sad af breh. It's even worse to be mentally ill then young and black. This young man is both. I still think he was trying to commit suicide by cop but still this is sad af