Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This psycho stole some pop and honey buns and didn't even eat it he just sat them on the curb.Cops were called and he yells shoot me while taking a weapon out his pocket and ignoring orders the cops did the smart thing homie could of pulled out a .380.Stop making excuses for this clown he wanted to die and he got his wish when they put several rounds of some real hot shyt in him.

If he's that deranged his crazy ass shoulda been locked up in a mental institution wit the rest of the psychos before innocent people get hurt/killed and he pleads insanity.Fukk outta here I don't give a fukk if he's black stop dikkriding and hold people accountable

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
This psycho stole some pop and honey buns and didn't even eat it he just sat them on the curb.Cops were called and he yells shoot me while taking a weapon out his pocket and ignoring orders the cops did the smart thing homie could of pulled out a .380.Stop making excuses for this clown he wanted to die and he got his wish when they put several rounds of some real hot shyt in him.

If he's that deranged his crazy ass shoulda been locked up in a mental institution wit the rest of the psychos before innocent people get hurt/killed and he pleads insanity.Fukk outta here I don't give a fukk if he's black stop dikkriding and hold people accountable

STFU! you saying all this until it happens to one of your family members...the cops are cowards and you are too:umad:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not when you the fukking police. :rudy:

Uh, no, when you're the police you do the same shyt. Police, military, civilian, if you draw that firearm you only do it when you intend to destroy something. They're shooting bytch ass 9mm prolly, no guarantee they're gonna put someone down so you pump them full of rounds until they stop moving and are completely dead.

You aim right at their center ass mass and pull the trigger until they're deader than elvis. No aiming at arms, no aiming at legs, you shoot at the biggest target available.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Meant to link this vid

This is what happens when you let someone with a knife close distance

25zmnm8.jpg

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

Dude you are c00ning and playing plantation politics with this situation as well as all the others you comment on. You want to promote this unwritten set of rules that only apply to.black people and.if not followed you green lighting vigilante justice where the police themselves serve as judge and jury and get to decide who lives and who dies and that is not the way the laws are set up and if we are citizens in this country this "be on your best behavior, in front of massa" chicken George ass nonsense you talking is ridiculous

You take this "my own man" shyt too damn far and the worst kind of person is one who does not know what the fukk they talking about but want to be opinionated. The police go to academies go through psychological training in order to deal with situations like this. It is a protocol a officer is supposed to follow in dealing with citizens. Regular patrons are not paid to uphold a protocol on dealing with police but our tax dollars pay officers to deal with cases like this accordingly and they are trained so the responsibility on who should act proper is on the paid trained officer not the civilian. Get this " he should have done better " nonsense you spewing outta here :camby:

They have tazers, they could have chosen many other ways to calm the situation a black life supposed to mean more than that. That was another damn unjustified execution and you all with this slave thinking okay'n that shyt should be ashamed of ya damn selves

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ya kids gotta wake up. The cops aint here for your protection, to protect and serve isn't meant for you and me. Plain and simple until we get organized as a community and start holding the police and ourselves accountable then we will continue to be treated like savages. Police killing black people is nothing new, there is a ton of money to be made in policing and locking up (controlling) black people, think of all the attorneys, judges, police officers, sheriff deputies, court experts, court clerks, bail bonds men, and the list goes on of people making money hand over fist by keeping the "savages" locked up and in the system (prison, welfare, etc).

We got to get organized as a people, follow the blueprint set by the other ethnic\immigrant communities, stop lining the pockets of the 1% and take back our neighborhoods, businesses, schools and police forces. Until then we will continue to be treated as second class citizens.

Daps
Cops are meant to diffuse situations, not escalate them. They got out of the SUV with their guns already drawn instead of trying to decipher the situation.

Did the store owner call in an armed robbery? Because no one seemed to feel all that threatened by that guy. He certainly deserved to get arrested, but not lit up like that.

Smh @ them cuffing his corpse and still pointing a fukking gun at him. Like he's gonna rise from the dead as a zombie. That right there tell you all you need to know about their thought process.

That's exactly what I'm saying!

Dude was acting an ass, but he wasn't threatening anybody. They made no attempt to talk him down they jumped straight to agitation. It boggles my mind that people can't see how this kind of policing is a systematic issue.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Smh @ them cuffing his corpse and still pointing a fukking gun at him. Like he's gonna rise from the dead as a zombie.
:dead:

Kill then cuff. i think its procedure.

dat nikka dead Billy? :smugdraper:

Yes sir. lit em up with a full clip like u taught us :smugfavre:

well did u cuff him? :smugdraper:

No sir, but let me do that in case his reserve negro power kicks in.

good work boys. :smugdraper:

:snoop:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cops are meant to diffuse situations, not escalate them. They got out of the SUV with their guns already drawn instead of trying to decipher the situation.

Did the store owner call in an armed robbery? Because no one seemed to feel all that threatened by that guy. He certainly deserved to get arrested, but not lit up like that.

Smh @ them cuffing his corpse and still pointing a fukking gun at him. Like he's gonna rise from the dead as a zombie. That right there tell you all you need to know about their thought process.

Standard procedure. Don't want someone pretending to be dead then bodying you :sas2: