Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I dont know police protocol and I wont pretend to, but a few things stuck out in that video to me

first- cops drawing right away, escalated the situation ( I can see why they did it though because he had his hand in his pocket)

2nd- the cop driver walking towards the guy seemed to brazen him

3rd- if the cops stay next to the car for protection, driver stays next to the hood and passenger stays behind passenger door, there could have been a chance to try and calm down the mentally ill guy

for those saying using a taser they arent 100% effective and the guy was wearing a hoodie, which makes it harder for the probes to connect

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the cops fukk with me, I know I'm a dead man. Just make sure yall nikkas ride for me. Don't let me die in vain.

Real talk.

As long you didn't do anything stupid then you're good. If you hang out with your friends and they might do something stupid and you stop your friends right quick before it's getting out of hands, You should have said to your friend, "WTF IS MATTER WITH YOU DAWG?"

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
As long you didn't do anything stupid then you're good. If you hang out with your friends and they might do something stupid and you stop your friends right quick before it's getting out of hands, You should have said to your friend, "WTF IS MATTER WITH YOU DAWG?"

I'm just not the compliant type. :yeshrug:

There's no way they're putting me in cuffs unless I know I'm dead wrong and then I'll own it. But I'm not helping nobody meet their "random ****** quota."

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
(Additional video added to the original post)

:wow:

That breakdown... that passion...

That could have been any one of our relatives, that's why I can't see that and turn an eye. They killed him 15 seconds after arriving at the scene. Like he said in the video, they really didn't care to try any other way of resolving that situation other than bodying him

Ganso

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
North of 60
Had a knife and was quickly striding towards them after being told not to multiple times...

Meh, this happens all the time all around North America whenever people approach cops with knives. People should know cops are paranoid of knives. "21 foot rule".

There was that woodcarver who was shot in Seattle...

Williams, described as a “master woodcarver,” crossed at a crosswalk in front of a patrol car driven by Officer Ian Birk. Williams did not appear to notice the squad as he continued up the sidewalk with an open knife in one hand “scraping,” a long piece of wood held in the other. Birk called out his location reporting he would be out making a “shake.” Officer Birk approached Williams from behind and shouted, “Hey! Hey! Hey! Put the knife down! Put the knife down! Put the knife down!”

Officer Birk later testified at an inquest that Williams turned with a “thousand yard stare.” Birk said Williams had a “stern, confrontational look,” and also that he had a “confrontational posture.” Birk demonstrated how Williams turned with the knife showing how the suspect appeared to be in crouch in a pre-attack posture. Birk testified, “I had no reasonable alternative, but to defend myself in that situation.”

Or the kid in Ontario...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Sammy_Yatim

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like this nikkas commentary doe.

Did they really put cuffs on a dead man?