Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Apparently the St.Louis police station released this video, probably to implicate Mike Brown (who wasn't carrying a knife). Anyway, Powell was holding a knife so shoot him once and disarm him. Why kill him? There are too many cac cops in St. Louis. They can't police black areas; they're too prejudice and racist. I'm starting to think police forces should raise the salaries for black cops and recruit them specifically to handle African American cases. A good portion of all black area cops should be African American. Their salaries should be higher than others to attract more AA men into the force.

Police (rightly or wrongly) are trained to shoot to kill. Every police force I have encountered in my years have had this policy.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
:mjpls: I wonder why the CIA and ATF armed black gangs in the 80s and 90s, and still flood the streets with unregistered firearms

If someone keeps giving a fat person food (an adult, who can make their own choice), who do you blame...The giver, or the person eating/making the decision to eat?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The guy didn't charge at them he was walking around I'm circles clearly showing he mentally incapable of comprehending what was going on at the time. Again the police are paid to be trained and execute proper force according to the circumstances. Right now the police are not adjusting to situations they and other c00ns and white supremacist are putting the burden on regular civilians to act perfect or they want us to understand the police animal shoot first behavior. And that makes no sense.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone keeps giving a fat person food (an adult, who can make their own choice), who do you blame...The giver, or the person eating/making the decision to eat?

Both of them. But there's false equivalence in your example. Food is at least sustenance. It's easy to overconsume something that gives you life. Weapons are not sustenance. These are communities silently segregated and purposely poked and prodded in many ways by the government.

THere is a concerted effort to keep minorities ignorant and powerless. There always has been and always will.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Both of them. But there's false equivalence in your example. Food is at least sustenance. It's easy to overconsume something that gives you life. Weapons are not sustenance. These are communities silently segregated and purposely poked and prodded in many ways by the government.

THere is a concerted effort to keep minorities ignorant and powerless. There always has been and always will.

My analogy had holes in it, I can't lie.

But all I meant in your example is that ultimately the people who are being affected and are doing the affectiving will need to stop. Then the supply of guns will have no ill affect on the community.

Even if we blame the government or whoever for supplying there weapons, what will make them stop? We ourselves will need to stop them being used against our own people.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My analogy had holes in it, I can't lie.

But all I meant in your example is that ultimately the people who are being affected and are doing the affectiving will need to stop. Then the supply of guns will have no ill affect on the community.

Even if we blame the government or whoever for supplying there weapons, what will make them stop? We ourselves will need to stop them being used against our own people.

This all true, but these communities are too far gone. It's like a house with a rotten foundation. You just need to tear the whole thing down and star anew. You can't just purge these communities of decades of conditioning and repetition. Also, this isn't just a war waged on blacks, it's waged on the poor.

If the poor masses became enlightened there would be some serious French Revolution, reign of terror shyt going down, especially if there was a concentrated and focused plan.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Oh so no blame on the people making billions from the drug trade and gun smuggling?

Also, why isn't this principle applied for street dealers? Shouldn't they be saying it's the addict fault so don't hand the mandatory sentences to the dealers?

The government saying that "nobody put a gun to your head" argument when they want to exonerate themselves but have a damn "war on drugs" and hand years out for packs is hypocritical and why the government made trillions and for black people in 1980 only 100k black people were in prison but by 1990 over a million of us were in prison.

Read up on the Iran contra affair, the smuggling through Mena Arkansas where then governor bill Clinton was green lighting drug smuggling, drug smugglers like Rodney Mathews who smuggled millions of dollars into the u.s and he will tell you the f.b.i knew all about it and financed him to do so and the findings from guys like Gary webb and Michael ruppert who exposed the government for drug trafficking. Drugs flooding the hood was by design and the u.s government not only knew about it but they financed and orchestrated it. Can't just let them off the hook for that.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Oh so no blame on the people making billions from the drug trade and gun smuggling?

Also, why isn't this principle applied for street dealers? Shouldn't they be saying it's the addict fault so don't hand the mandatory sentences to the dealers?

The government saying that "nobody put a gun to your head" argument when they want to exonerate themselves but have a damn "war on drugs" and hand years out for packs is hypocritical and why the government made trillions and for black people in 1980 only 100k black people were in prison but by 1990 over a million of us were in prison.

Read up on the Iran contra affair, the smuggling through Mena Arkansas where then governor bill Clinton was green lighting drug smuggling, drug smugglers like Rodney Mathews who smuggled millions of dollars into the u.s and he will tell you the f.b.i knew all about it and financed him to do so and the findings from guys like Gary webb and Michael ruppert who exposed the government for drug trafficking. Drugs flooding the hood was by design and the u.s government not only knew about it but they financed and orchestrated it. Can't just let them off the hook for that.

Trust me I am well versed on this and much more of the then actions of the US government.

I will keep this short as I need to sleep. But you are right, we cannot le them off the hook. But we need to stop eating the shyt they are giving us, even if it means neglecting a lot of our current livelihood.

It sounds easy on paper, but if it isn't the government will not stop doing this shyt, who else does the buck stop with?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
For the ones saying Tase or shoot him in the leg. Yall watch too many movies. That doesn't always work and he had a knife. he was already within 10-20ft feet of the officers. Running on aredrenline or high off something he could of kept advancing.

Sound like the people who say shoot the tires out.

police are trained to do that :ld:

Daps
Reppin
THE BIG MD
i dont see the problem in this one. nikka came at em with a knife. 8 fukkin shots is too damn much but if i nikka comes at me with a knife his ass is getttin chopped in half with the gat

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
:damn:

Lot of nikkas go to prison
How many come out Malcolm X?
I know I'm not
shyt, can't even talk about the rest
Famous last words: "You under arrest"
Will I get popped tonight? It's anybody's guess