Video of Cops murdering another black man in St Louis

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I watched up until right after they shot him

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but all things considered, that camera man was much calmer than I anticipated

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:comeon:If a deranged nikka ran up on me with a knife I'm emptying a clip in him....

The police are a different story. They regularly encounter mentally ill people who do things like this and know how to diffuse the situation without killing someone.

he wanted to die

that being said...they could have shot him in the leg he was kind of close

Not even that. A taser, stun gun, etc. There were far better options.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I dont even know what ya'll be thinking voluntarily bringing this stuff up with your white coworkers

We're in an open plan. 2 black, 1 mixed, 1 white. They heard me say "oh shyt" and came to look.

shyt to tell you the truth . Any co-workers. Fastest way to end up in HR

Why would I be reported to HR for watching a video on Youtube, it aint even against policy? :rudy:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
The police are a different story. They regularly encounter mentally ill people who do things like this and know how to diffuse the situation without killing someone.

As a normal citizen self defense laws state that I can use deadly force to defend myself against someone who is trying to harm me with a deadly weapon, so why would 5-0 be held to a higher standard. :dahell:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
As a normal citizen self defense laws state that I can use deadly force to defend myself against someone who is trying to harm me with a deadly weapon, so why would 5-0 be held to a higher standard. :dahell:

Naw breh, they want you to be Jason Bourne out here.. Take the knife away with your hands type of stuff.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

They're SUPPOSED to be held to a higher standard. Especially when some crazy white motherfukker was waving around a gun near a busy street recently and the situation was diffused without killing him. So miss me with that.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
No defending none of this shyt thats going on, but one of my best friends is a cop. As far as gun fire goes, he pretty much said once you let off you don't keep track of how many shots are being fired, because it happens so fast. It's just a natural survival instinct to keep shooting until the other person goes down.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
They're SUPPOSED to be held to a higher standard. Especially when some crazy white motherfukker was waving around a gun near a busy street recently and the situation was diffused without killing him. So miss me with that.

Post the video. I want to see where this crazy white man with the gun pointed his gun @ 5-0 and didn't get shot....:mjlol:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I've always considered myself an equal rights advocate. People of all races should be side by side and all that. But black people are being mistreated so badly.. what the fukk is wrong with white people? You forcibly take black people as slaves and then deny them progress, AND THEN label them as criminals and kill them with ease. This fukking world we live in.. black people need to squad up and do some united shyt! It appears peaceful protesting ain't doing shyt.. but violence only begets more violence:snoop:
I wonder if he could be considered a martyr?

Come to Hong Kong brehs, we won't shoot yall for such petty things. :sas2:

edit: p.s. I hope that fukking cop's kid turns out like MGK

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He had a deathwish :yeshrug: I don't feel sorry for this dumb ass nikka
This is cold.

When I saw the video, it was apparent that this man was mentally ill. He yells out, "Shoot me!" while approaching the cops with his hand in his pocket.... now I imagine the police antennaes are way up right now because of the Brown situation and I see why they reacted like they did in the video... but with that said, it's still sad as fukk, because this dude was prolly was either off his meds or didn't even know he was mentally ill.

I feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for his family, I feel sorry for the people who saw that... one thing that caught me was the store employee that called the police... even he was shook with how that played out... because ultimately this man died over like 2 pops. It was also fukked up how they handcuffed his body after lighting his ass up like that.