Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
idk I can't see a 3-0 edge for either, its not really giving the other enough credit. I didn't agree with 3-0 edging every round with chilla and jc either though.

I personally couldn't give one round to Lux, nor could I give one round the JC in that battle. That doesn't mean they got bodied, but to each his own.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's where the time limit was honestly fukked up for both sides.....Hollow wasn't on his sh!t until rounds 2 and 3. Hollow was shinin' with his angle in round 2, and had some sh!t as well in his 3rd. At times Hollow just had a little more filler then Lux and that plays a role in who i thought won also.

Time limits definitely fukked everybody,both rappers and the fans...Hollow definitely had a lot of filler when he was freestyling and goin off the dome and it hurt em,thats cool to do when the time limits aint strict but when they are you cant be be rambling jokes that don't connect....he admitted he left some crazy shyt on the table because of the time limits,i think he was about to go in on the second round and got cut short cuz he seemed heated:heh:...but he did ask for the limit though,but he said he didn't mean for them to be THAT strict,but just to not let Lux go 9 minutes....I think it would be a lot more clear today without the time,rappers save the closers for the end and for two rounds we missed they damn closers:mindblown:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time limits definitely fukked everybody,both rappers and the fans...Hollow definitely had a lot of filler when he was freestyling and goin off the dome and it hurt em,thats cool to do when the time limits aint strict but when they are you cant be be rambling jokes that don't connect....he admitted he left some crazy shyt on the table because of the time limits,i think he was about to go in on the second round and got cut short cuz he seemed heated:heh:...but he did ask for the limit though,but he said he didn't mean for them to be THAT strict,but just to not let Lux go 9 minutes....I think it would be a lot more clear today without the time,rappers save the closers for the end and for two rounds we missed they damn closers:mindblown:.

Ok i'mma just no matter who y'all thought won.....we need a rematch dammit, no time limits. I mean they both was doin' what they do....i mean this was the closest we'll get to see Lux in vintage form, at least somewhat close to it. And this was the best we ever seen Hollow for the most part, hell it even left me impressed cause he actually gave Lux a fight, and i couldn't even give Lux the 3-0 when i watched it like everybody else that night, and that was my original prediction for MONTHS!

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Ok i'mma just no matter who y'all thought won.....we need a rematch dammit, no time limits. I mean they both was doin' what they do....i mean this was the closest we'll get to see Lux in vintage form, at least somewhat close to it. And this was the best we ever seen Hollow for the most part, hell it even left me impressed cause he actually gave Lux a fight, and i couldn't even give Lux the 3-0 when i watched it like everybody else that night, and that was my original prediction for MONTHS!

yeah..i thought he would wash hollow..:manny: I was wrong

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off first watch on my iPhone, i gave the battle to Lux. I just had got amped off his aggression while battling. When he said "stand up nikkas don't lean", i wanted to throw my phone at the fukking wall. Then i watched it on the big screen a couple days later, and watched it again and realized although lux had some cool shyt that gave me the screwface, I "personally" enjoyed hollow's better. Only thing Hollow needs to stop doing is the corny shyt. He can get rid of a lot of the corny shyt he spit and erase it. Come up with the writtens, proof read that shyt, and take out all the corny unnecessary lines. I'm mad though how the crowd aint react to that special team while they kicking it and send them in line yet they exploded to lux line when he said hollow looks like a kid who just found out there was no santa. :comeon:

Great battle and at least they lived up to the hype.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i still say hollow did the right thing by asking for the time limits

you didnt need a ton of watchers saying "seem like hollow cut his shyt short" to discredit him when in reality he going 4-5 minutes and lux coming with these 11 minute rds.

the only thing i get ticked at is the lights coming on while hollow spitting in the 3rd making him cut his shyt short. he was about to put all that shyt he missed in but couldnt cause the place was kicking him out.

i wanted him to start playing sware to god and to bring that picture out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you didnt need a ton of watchers saying "seem like hollow cut his shyt short" to discredit him when in reality he going 4-5 minutes and lux coming with these 11 minute rds.

the only thing i get ticked at is the lights coming on while hollow spitting in the 3rd making him cut his shyt short. he was about to put all that shyt he missed in but couldnt cause the place was kicking him out.

i wanted him to start playing sware to god and to bring that picture out.

True....it also depends on what we would get from Lux for the next 5-8 minutes after the fact. Would he venture off into more filler?. Real sh!t should always be welcomed with open arms, but if it's not landing, not just for the crowd because it's a toss up with material sometimes being awful that gets cheered, and some sh!t being slept on and not even getting any response at all, but as a listener watching it yourself, it does no good. I mean if he kept going the way he was going....it was going to be a long night for Hollow, because this clearly was not the same Lux that battled Cal. This was like the old lux starting to shake the cobwebs off and go to work (no pun intended)

Would Hollow continue to go further in his 2nd and have an amazing performance with a great closer?....who knows what the big secret might of been he kept hinting at all this time....then again Lux supposedly not having custody of his son was it. Grown man bars vs Grown man bars it was a hard blow, but it goes back to Hollow never relying on writtens and more so spur of the moment. Imagine Hollow actually sitting down and crafting something the caliber of Lux's 3rd vs Cal, i mean he had hella material to work with.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

i wanted him to start playing swear to god and to bring that picture out.

this whole post smells like one big contradiction...or bias...u love how hollow picked shorter mins because you think he came with shorter rounds compared to Lux's longer rounds...which is all speculation. Then you wished Hollow had more time to get into his swear to god shyt....but Lux coming with 11 min rounds are an issue?

the timed rounds were corny for a battle of this magnitude...if none of these nikkas came prepared to spit as long as possible each round then that's on them...don't ruin it for the fans who waited a logn time to see this..

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
one regret i have from lux,

why didnt he run with the the lean on me /mr clark theme vs hollow?

that goes with simple things said but no one ever used category. imagine if lux would have come out dressed like mr clark with a bat in his hand? lol just for the 3rd lol

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
this whole post smells like one big contradiction...or bias...u love how hollow picked shorter mins because you think he came with shorter rounds compared to Lux's longer rounds...which is all speculation. Then you wished Hollow had more time to get into his swear to god shyt....but Lux coming with 11 min rounds are an issue?
how is that, im just saying i wish hollow would have gotten his shyt in in the "unlimited" round.

the 1st 2 rds worked perfectly cause it kept it even in perception

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"i'm so ahead of my time i can rebuttal the line b4 you come up with the line"….:banderas:

to
"the line outside longer than the african vaccination" :rudy:

But he's good with goodz and loaded paloaded reloaded maloaded comoaded open and close it!

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

that goes with simple things said but no one ever used category. imagine if lux would have come out dressed like mr clark with a bat in his hand? lol just for the 3rd lol
LMAOOO Yeah I personally loved the lean angle, hollow said it was unoriginal but who has really went in on that shyt like that? I would have also been all for him even goin further with it. Them haymakers he had with that shyt tho :wow: If he went OD on that lean on me shyt It would have been crazy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

LMAOOOO YOOOO "YOU KNOW WHAT LEAN DOES TO YA' SON?.....IT KILLS YA' BRAIN CELLS SON....IT KILLS YA' BRAIN CELLS!"...."YOU DRINK LEAN DON'T YA!?...."NO LUX".....YES YA' DO!...GO HEAD'...JUMP!...." Guard the doors....Guard the doors....the ENEMY IS HERE"......"THEY USE TO CALL ME CRAZY LUX...NOW THEY JUST CALL ME BATMAN!" too many quotes from that classic movie he could of used if he dressed like that

yo moms

drunk
Daps
uw is trash.

trash time limits.
trash venue.
trash mics
trash stage (could barely see the rappers too many people on stage)

no high quality youtube videos released yet.

just :trash: overall. id rather watch lux vs calicoe.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
uw is trash.

trash time limits.
trash venue.
trash mics
trash stage (could barely see the rappers too many people on stage)

no high quality youtube videos released yet.

just :trash: overall. id rather watch lux vs calicoe.
2ed387o.jpg