Votes: 70 39.8%
  • Debatable

Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow the votes are a tie. Did any reviewers picked a clear winner? Seems everybody is sticking with "whatever is your preference " tip

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
*still havent voted yet*

1st round I gave to Hollow, 3rd round I gave to Lux, that 2nd though....:patrice:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So what's taking so long for the official footage to drop. They did say they are dropping it right? If it were Smack I'd remain patient, but UW always acting like they gonna drop battles the week they happen

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
So what's taking so long for the official footage to drop. They did say they are dropping it right? If it were Smack I'd remain patient, but UW always acting like they gonna drop battles the week they happen

they said as it stands the footage will remain on Ustream.

They gotta make that 40k somehow :manny: not to mention the eother battlers, and the venue, plus Jack thriller...

and im sure they want some profit for all the hard work :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: @ the the voting in this thread 67 to 66 with 38 nikkas saying it was debatable. The people have spoken. There is no clear cut winner. Rematch :blessed:

:smugbiden: Definitely, with Hollow leaving out a lot of material including the "large picture" and Lux refusing to drop bars he didn't get a chance to spit in the battle.....this needs to happen on syndicate cartel :banderas: