Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the drake album scheme was light af but the way lux delivered it was :ohlawd:

u didn't like that:mindblown:...thought it was one of the standouts of the first round actually the whole battle,shyt was clever as hell:banderas:...and depending on Hollow and Drakes relationship turned out,it could be more ether than we know:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread has turned absolutely pitiful with the stan shyt and dikk eating, i thought we could be better than this wow. :snoop:

You mad n!gga?.........well we glad nikka!

How you feelin' some type of way because we are enjoying the fact that Lux got busy in this battle....and bringing up all the memorable lines, what more can you ask for?. He actually left the bible at home and was cookin' every round. Go find somethin' else to complain about.....everybody that's commented in Lux favor have all given Hollow his credit and commend him for what he brought to the battle. All we sayin' is that Vintage Lux showed up and Hollow was gettin' his dumb @ss killed. Rex said it best "you see it on they face when they losin'" now tell me Hollow ain't have the "he gon' cry in the car" face every round. I don't care if anybody has Hollow 2-1.....all i'm sayin' is a fan's opinion and that man's body language said two totally different stories in that battle.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
u didn't like that:mindblown:...thought it was one of the standouts of the first round actually the whole battle,shyt was clever as hell:banderas:...and depending on Hollow and Drakes relationship turned out,it could be more ether than we know:heh:
Someone post up those bars. I thought that was extra light when I first heard it. As far as this battle goes, I should've put debatable but that initial impression was Hollow winning and the initial poll of people who watched the PPV reflected that (it was very lopsided in here). Stand up nikkas don't lean tho....he should've ended his round on that note :wow:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
curious to those who voted/think hollow won.

are you basing it off "as long as hollow can stand up to lux, holds his own and can fire back accordingly....... then he gets the nod ?"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone post up those bars. I thought that was extra light when I first heard it. As far as this battle goes, I should've put debatable but that initial impression was Hollow winning and the initial poll of people who watched the PPV reflected that (it was very lopsided in here). Stand up nikkas don't lean tho....he should've ended his round on that note :wow:

"You baggage,lotta trouble in the vein.
Heard you and Drake cool,turns out u was munchin off the name.
Pictures of yall at dinner he showed the public that he came.
Well he put it in his albums too.
Said Thank Me Later.
Take Care.
Then Nuthin Was the Same"

Thank me later implies theres a future between us and u will have many oppurtunities to thank me,saying take care at the end of a date can give the impression to sumbody that they might never see you again:patrice:...Nuthin was the same is the confirmation you've been hollywooded and nikkas numbers dont work and its impossible to make contact:laff:

shyt was hard and very damn clever and etherous if Hollow thought Drake was bout to change his life:banderas:depending on they relationship now

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
curious to those who voted/think hollow won.

are you basing it off "as long as hollow can stand up to lux, holds his own and can fire back accordingly....... then he gets the nod ?"
No, based on overall performance it was felt that he won the last two rounds. You're looking at it from a position that Lux is automatically putting on a better show and that Hollow can't possibly do that so anyone who voted for Hollow is just giving him a vote for not looking like a fool. The thing is that in immediate aftermath of the match, it was heavily slanted towards Hollow winning in here. He was up 20+% and it was the onslaught of non-regulars in here that eventually pushed Lux towards that tie. It's all these people commenting that never post in here or weren't commenting during the event. If you look at it like that, the more seasoned fan is the one giving Hollow his props and it's the fans that only know Lux or his message that are shifting it otherwise. BUT, the poll does reflect what it should in a battle this close regardless. Definitely debatable and will always be that.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
No, based on overall performance it was felt that he won the last two rounds. You're looking at it from a position that Lux is automatically putting on a better show and that Hollow can't possibly do that so anyone who voted for Hollow is just giving him a vote for not looking like a fool. The thing is that in immediate aftermath of the match, it was heavily slanted towards Hollow winning in here. He was up 20+% and it was the onslaught of non-regulars in here that eventually pushed Lux towards that tie. It's all these people commenting that never post in here or weren't commenting during the event. If you look at it like that, the more seasoned fan is the one giving Hollow his props and it's the fans that only know Lux or his message that are shifting it otherwise. BUT, the poll does reflect what it should in a battle this close regardless. Definitely debatable and will always be that.

Its actually the other way around. If you go to the first page of this thread youll notice its all random people who never post on here giving it to hollow. (An hour after the battle dropped)

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Hollow 3 0, no bodybag , classic.. Nuff said.. From an entertainment standpoint tho, I will end up having watched chilla vs Jc more...

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
lol almost all the new nikkas were givin it to hollow on the night of the battle, we all saw this :beli: Almost every casual fan outside of the sport has said hollow won. nikkas I've never seen were comin in sayin lux got KILLED. The shift you're seeing is people watching the battle muliple times and it just being debatable. Funny that when the poll flips all of a sudden its the casual nikkas that only know lux and the more seasoned fans think hollow won :russ: Bias at its best.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"You're in grave danger, I knew you could dig it, shyt we'll pick out the box"
surprised I just now caught that at the beginning of the 2nd.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
That whole back up INFRONT of you. Dont know if im reaching but that could be a link to back up (hard drive) implying your pc is infront of you.