• Poll closed .

Borisavage

Rookie
Daps
What they paid you at Smack nikka?
They probably paid you in smack
Cause you can’t even see fast your last drink of that batch
But you paint me as whack?
You make the fans see me as greedy as if I broke some treaty because I don’t let them treat me like a don
Who in the position to influence for the student but educating them wrong
Baby you a star, they love you the way you are
But I love you enough then I leave you the way you are nikka
You make it hard for people that say what they mean
And mean what they say cause that what they mean
How they gon follow a junkie, be a fan, not a fiend
And you, be a nikka from queens
Not a queen
Man up, cause stand up nikkas don’t lean :wow::blessed:

Nothing was the same after that :manny:

Crownheights718

Brooklyn boy, I might take some getting use to!
Daps
Reppin
I'm Everywhere, you aint neva there
Breh, the hollowed be thy name is a prayer that jesus taught his disciples. He was teaching them how to praise GOD. It wasnt god referring to himself :heh:

Your trying to make the line work because you wanted Hollow to win. On some "I think I get it face" :mjpls: :mjpls:

But as long as THY means YOUR, that line will never make sense no matter how you try and spin it.

Ironically this is another way Hollow contradicted himself in his attempt to discredit Lux for saying things that "dont make sense".

You do realize the holy trinity ( the father, the son (Jesus), the Holy Spirit ) are all God. And it wasn't teaching how to praise god, it was actually praying to GOD, and the Hallowed be thy name means your name is holy, divine.... It's like if I'm giving you confirmation, saying "That's why!, I'm the chosen one, because "hallowed be thy name".

I respect if nikkas don't like the line, but to say it doesn't make sense because thy = yours is comedy. In the over thought of this breakdown what's not realized IMO is that The nikkas was quoting the line in which grammatically speaking, when quoting you don't change words, unless your intent is to "Paraphrase".

I respect err body opinions and didn't care who won tho I fukk with Hollow cuz "I ain't trying to hear that bullshyt sharif". It was a great battle anyway. I'm curious to see what Jayblac gonna say. ....

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You do realize the holy trinity ( the father, the son (Jesus), the Holy Spirit ) are all God. And it wasn't teaching how to praise god, it was actually praying to GOD, and the Hallowed be thy name means your name is holy, divine.... It's like if I'm giving you confirmation, saying "That's why!, I'm the chosen one, because "hallowed be thy name".

I respect if nikkas don't like the line, but to say it doesn't make sense because thy = yours is comedy. In the over thought of this breakdown what's not realized IMO is that The nikkas was quoting the line in which grammatically speaking, when quoting you don't change words, unless your intent is to "Paraphrase".

I respect err body opinions and didn't care who won tho I fukk with Hollow cuz "I ain't trying to hear that bullshyt sharif". It was a great battle anyway. I'm curious to see what Jayblac gonna say. ....

Im referring to how the prayer was created. Jesus was teaching the disciples how to pray to god, and in doing so, hey came up with that prayer.

Anyway, all this GOD talk is too much for me.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Be a fan, not a fiend :banderas:That whole build up to the stand up nikkas don't lean is probably my favorite moment in the battle. You knew that haymaker was comin the whole time and that shyt hit HARD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see how this is still debatable and people can legitimately argue Hollow taking the 2nd and 3rd. Day was dead on with his prediction. Nobody will clearly win this battle.....ever. Not to the people with some actual knowledge and understanding of this battle culture. Casual fans are exempt from opinions on this battle.

I had Lux 2-1 after the first few looks, then i have him edging it 3-0. He didn't kill Hollow because Hollow gave him a fight....i mean no Hollow could never out bar, let alone go bar for bar with any version of Lux, but that's NEVER been Hollow strong point, he gave everything else to be offered in a battle. He had jokes, rebuttals, and freestyles and a couple haymakers himself. And he said some real sh!t in the 3rd also, was it as powerful as Lux's no....but it served it's purpose to flip an angle and throw shots right back on some grown man bars.

I just read ill will tweet on it and he said lux couldn't do the lost angle twice but what more could he do?....if he would of just said fukk it, and barred Hollow soul away for 3 rounds straight, that wasn't going to be enough in fans' eyes. He HAD to bring something in the realm of his 3rd for Cal. That's all people cared about. I just look at it as Grown Man Bars, people just downplay Lux material because it's a title and theme to it "lost n!gga"

On Hollow end....he continued to give what's considered a lost art in battle rap which is appreciation of freestyling and rebuttals and jokes. He did all he could do as well....While Lux punched his lights out in round 2, he perfectly broke the new style of lux down...i commend him hella credit for that. Cause i won't front Lux opening lines in his 1st about dancers and lack of appreciation for footage, and then the santa line i'm like wtf does that got to with anything?. I guess he was implying that moment in battle rap history was significant and should be treated with respect and not leaked, and then hollow is going to be disappointed when he takes an L i don't know lol.[/quote]

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Be a fan, not a fiend :banderas:That whole build up to the stand up nikkas don't lean is probably my favorite moment in the battle. You knew that haymaker was comin the whole time and that shyt hit HARD.
The aggression of when he says the "stand up nikkas don't lean" was just so hard :wow: Reminds me of when he said "is your money being long, worth your lifespan being shorter? huh?" to Cal :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The aggression of when he says the "stand up nikkas don't lean" was just so hard :wow: Reminds me of when he said "is your money being long, worth your lifespan being shorter? huh?" to Cal :wow:

I don't know ma' dudes because the lean on me line was just as vicious

The wordplay and scheme is :lawd:

lean on me movie reference/lean - the drug beverage/ he tryna Lean on me - trying to get a W off me and my status thinking what you got will result in me taking a loss

• Dap
Reactions: CJ
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux would of barred that boys life away :wow:

Sh!t Hollow was on his way to critical condition even with the 4 minute time limit the first 2 rounds....no matter who people think won, to say the killer in Lux ain't finally re-emerge is battle rap blasphemy. He was vintage lux with more then enough lines in this battle.