Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Sh!t Hollow was on his way to critical condition even with the 4 minute time limit the first 2 rounds....no matter who people think won, to say the killer in Lux ain't finally re-emerge is battle rap blasphemy. He was vintage lux with more then enough lines in this battle.
After every round I was like how the hell hollow gonna even make this debatable :what:
And then he did :lupe:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What they paid you at Smack nikka?
They probably paid you in smack
Cause you can’t even see fast your last drink of that batch
But you paint me as whack?
You make the fans see me as greedy as if I broke some treaty because I don’t let them treat me like a don
Who in the position to influence for the student but educating them wrong
Baby you a star, they love you the way you are
But I love you enough then I leave you the way you are nikka
You make it hard for people that say what they mean
And mean what they say cause that what they mean
How they gon follow a junkie, be a fan, not a fiend
And you, be a nikka from queens
Not a queen
Man up, cause stand up nikkas don’t lean :wow::blessed:

:wow::banderas:

No way I could give Hollow round 3 after the "stand up niiggas don't lean." Simply amazing

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"I like aggravation on faces attracted to being famous
This is an art
I give you a start in imagination
Then I pick you apart/a part like a talent agent"

That shyt was so cold, but Lux ain't get to deliver it right cause the crowd was still reacting to the Don King line

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sh!t Hollow was on his way to critical condition even with the 4 minute time limit the first 2 rounds....no matter who people think won, to say the killer in Lux ain't finally re-emerge is battle rap blasphemy. He was vintage lux with more then enough lines in this battle.

Iono i think Hollow was building up to something when he started talkin about Lux selling bootlegs with Africans in the 2nd round.he seemed frustrated he didn't get it off so they discussed it and agreed to do unlimited in the final round....shyt woulda been even better without the limit:mindblown:....both seemed frustrated like they left some nice closers on the table at some point cuz they ran out of time.

And far as that "hollowed be thy name" line,first of all most rap battle fans i think will forgive him for using the word "thy" becuz for one they not gon know no better,i didn't bat an eyelash thinking "thy means your:damn:"....and u could always say he was talking about the way he seen in the eyes of his fans as god:manny:....either way it was dope,but it the reaction was definitely overated and i think that's why people are bothering to even nitpick it....it wasn't that damn crazy like the crowd reacted,they reacted to a few things that had me:what:....and didn't react crazy to certain shyt i thought was actually dope like they should have. but we all got difff opinions

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Watching this shyt (again)

That changing pitch like the Yankees bench line by Lux should've got a much better reaction than it did

The way Hollow was calling out the Lux dikkriders at the end of his 1st was dope too, those lines had no business getting booed.

Now that I think about it, fukk this crowd :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this shyt (again)

That changing pitch like the Yankees bench line by Lux should've got a much better reaction than it did

The way Hollow was calling out the Lux dikkriders at the end of his 1st was dope too, those lines had no business getting booed.

Now that I think about it, fukk this crowd :pacspit:

Yeah the crowd booed both of these dudes for no reason at times.....even if some sh!t don't hit....you ain't gotta boo the n!gga, that's why i appreciated the old uw crowds, they let n!ggas rock whether you were actually goin' off or not

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah the crowd booed both of these dudes for no reason at times.....even if some sh!t don't hit....you ain't gotta boo the n!gga, that's why i appreciated the old uw crowds, they let n!ggas rock whether you were actually goin' off or not
shyt so corny they tried to ruin hollows round as soon as he was cookin. As a battle rap fan idk how you could even feel right booing in a battle of this magnitude :what:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm talking to a dead man at his wake/this is an interview with a vampire....you don't know that HIGH STAKES will take his life outta place" Damn I love that line :banderas: