Video: Lil Wayne Drink Champs Interview

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
How is it even possible for someone to be that oblivious to everything in this age of information. My grandma once asked me if I had heard the Pusha T diss. At that moment I knew life was different. Only takes but a few minutes a day to be informed. Just hard to fathom not knowing about anything.
id imagine he has a decent amount of money women, friends and plenty of things to do..hes big into skateboarding so Im sure that takes up time on top of always making music. people with things to keep them occupied dont sit on their phones all day reading the internet

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Do one of you brehs with industry connects know whats going on here? Whats true?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man if Nore fukks up a goddamn Hov interview by interrupting his stories every 5 minutes:snoop:

:snoop: he will, Nore has the best guest of any hiphop podcasts but he is the worst interviewer ever, I try every time when someone big goes up there but I can't the Wayne one was a double insult with the horrible audio, couldn't make it past 5 minutes

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:snoop: he will, Nore has the best guest of any hiphop podcasts but he is the worst interviewer ever, I try every time when someone big goes up there but I can't the Wayne one was a double insult with the horrible audio, couldn't make it past 5 minutes

The only ones of his I liked was Nas, Kid N Play, and Steve Stoute

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
How is it even possible for someone to be that oblivious to everything in this age of information. My grandma once asked me if I had heard the Pusha T diss. At that moment I knew life was different. Only takes but a few minutes a day to be informed. Just hard to fathom not knowing about anything.

Years of drugs and general artist night life

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Audio is fixed around 25 minutes in.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
id imagine he has a decent amount of money women, friends and plenty of things to do..hes big into skateboarding so Im sure that takes up time on top of always making music. people with things to keep them occupied dont sit on their phones all day reading the internet

Plenty of people have a lot of things going on. I’m not talking deep dives into obscure artists you will only find digging through forums. People like Jay Z, Puff and so probably have far more going than Wayne but are still aware. Doesn’t take being on your phone all day to know this stuff. It is what it is though, just can’t even imagine it that’s all.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Plenty of people have a lot of things going on. I’m not talking deep dives into obscure artists you will only find digging through forums. People like Jay Z, Puff and so probably have far more going than Wayne but are still aware. Doesn’t take being on your phone all day to know this stuff. It is what it is though, just can’t even imagine it that’s all.
Bruh I dont get how y'all cant fathom a person not giving a fukk about other people's lives when they have theirs to live:what: I'm a person who's on the net daily and only comes across things by accident and if it's not on what ever media site that im scrolling (and I dont scroll many at all) I dont have a clue about shyt either cause I'm not looking for shyt plus I do live a life that's not required to know about other people so it's not that hard to believe to me. Before this technology a nikka didn't know shyt unless you were there or knew some one who was there so when some one say did you hear about such n such and you said no a nikka didn't look at you crazy or thought you was out the loop they just told you what happened...dammm miss them golden years.

And I get nikkaz wanna do other nikka jobs but never got the chance or just not skilled enough and now they wanna criticize but to each their own this was a dope and fun interview and NORE did his thing and I definitely appreciated the look