Video: Lil Wayne Drink Champs Interview

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
lol been telling people for years that EFN is worse than NORE. Whatever problems Nore causes, EFN just makes it worse.

Enjoying the interview so far tho. Wayne being detached from all information is hilarious and I respect him for it. More people need to unplug from the constant stream of nonsense....
i hate hate hate when dude try to finish somebody sentence and throw them off track of what they were saying

or even worse....they'll state a FACT about their career and he'll argue them down that they are wrong.

i remember Snoop telling him Down 4 My nikkas was his record first...which it WAS..and EFN gone tell Snoop he wasnt on the record originally :stopitslime:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
He can’t be making music that much because he doesn’t put out that much music
just because he ain't dropping shyt, doesn't mean he ain't making shyt.

It's really no different from all those pics we see of Dre in the studio with all these artists and never hearing it..and I believe we even got a quote from Dre or Em that said Dre just records to record with no intentions of releasing stuff.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
just because he ain't dropping shyt, doesn't mean he ain't making shyt.

It's really no different from all those pics we see of Dre in the studio with all these artists and never hearing it..and I believe we even got a quote from Dre or Em that said Dre just records to record with no intentions of releasing stuff.
So he’s just choosing to ignore the rest of the world specifically the world that he makes money from? That’s so obnoxious to feel like you don’t need to be aware of anything around you in tour industry. Even Dre knows of other rappers that’s out

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
i hate hate hate when dude try to finish somebody sentence and throw them off track of what they were saying

or even worse....they'll state a FACT about their career and he'll argue them down that they are wrong.

i remember Snoop telling him Down 4 My nikkas was his record first...which it WAS..and EFN gone tell Snoop he wasnt on the record originally :stopitslime:

YES. Exactly. Whats the point of interrupting somebody to say the exact same thing they are about to say

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't listen but I heard on the radio that he doesn't know what TDE or The Migos are. Lil Wayne is a legend, lol, if it wasn't for the Coli I'd be 1000% oblivious to madd shyt happening in current hip hop too. He isn't on social media and message boards all day, the only funny part about it is everybody being shocked that he's not, he's somehow weird for living life offline as an almost 40 year old man, smh

Daps
Didn't listen but I heard on the radio that he doesn't know what TDE or The Migos are. Lil Wayne is a legend, lol, if it wasn't for the Coli I'd be 1000% oblivious to madd shyt happening in current hip hop too. He isn't on social media and message boards all day, the only funny part about it is everybody being shocked that he's not, he's somehow weird for living life offline as an almost 40 year old man, smh

I just said in another thread that it's good and kinda crazy that Wayne lives in Wayne's world and doesn't know so much that is going on around him. Kanye West Sunday service, why pusha hates him, Migos, and TDE.
And you're right without the coli there is a lot I wouldn't know either Dreamville being one of them, but thank God I have the Coli. It's my one stop for new music.