Video: Lil Wayne Drink Champs Interview

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Wayne doesn’t do a lot of long form interviews so you gotta maximize an opportunity like this.

I’m legit surprised at the audio quality.

They could grab someone off Instagram to edit their stuff for damn near free

Wayne looked and sounded clear headed, enjoyed rocking with him during the interview, say what you will but he’s one of those cats with real natural charisma

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
We need a Juve interview with the Drink Champs.
NORE seemed hyper than usual on this interview, and he went back to his old interrupting ways.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
We need a Juve interview with the Drink Champs.
NORE seemed hyper than usual on this interview, and he went back to his old interrupting ways.
a couple of subjects he seemed uncomfortable getting into after he asked and got out of it quick he needs to work on his interviewing skills for real

I dont mind it most of the time but this one was annoying

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was dope.
Wayne look healthy tho man. i mean, for Lil Wayne healthy.

Wayne lookin healthy ?? :mjlol:

Think last saw tune look healthy was Carter 3 .. :stopitslime:

Now he sounded on point and articulated his thoughts ..but plenty of mfs can do a kouple lines of coke and do the same:yeshrug:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
in retrospect, it was probably for Wayne's benefit Cash Money held him up... dude has NO idea of whats going on around him :mindblown:

How is it even possible for someone to be that oblivious to everything in this age of information. My grandma once asked me if I had heard the Pusha T diss. At that moment I knew life was different. Only takes but a few minutes a day to be informed. Just hard to fathom not knowing about anything.